Boo's Journal - A quest to find a new me

Hope you're doing well mum. Well done for doing well at the party on saturday night xx

Day 5

Hiya Cass I'm doing ok hun don't worry, Mr Boo is home now and settled so all is ok :D:D:D:D

To everyone, Mr Boo was rushed into hospital yesterday and kept in till today. He's had an upset stomach for a few days which meant his epilepsy tablets where not getting into his system properly so from Sunday night he had some quite bad seizures which landed him in a & e, thankfully he's feeling better now.

The diet on the other hand yesterday was out the window, but back on it today, not thinking i'm going to lose this week but you never know :cool:

I've got yummy lemon chicken for dinner with veg or salad not sure yet, and I'm just chillin out after yesterdays hetic and stressful day.

xx Boo xx

Sorry to hear that Mr Boo has not been well again. Glad that he is feeling better. Well done for getting back on track. x

Day 6

Thanks Jane

I think I spoke a little too soon when it came down to Mr Boo, he's had another seizure this morning so he's not gone into work today, I guess until his meds are in his blood stream properly he will have some more seizures :(:(

I forgot the chicken was in the oven last night and ended up with pretty tough chicken, well it invited me out for a fight so it was really tough lol :D:D So I had to chew it for ages! :rolleyes:

Well I left Mr Boo in bed, ate my eggs and bacon and have now just got to work, have a great day Jane, Cass and all of you out there xx Boo xx

Day 8

Went to weigh in last night and was really surprised to have lost 6lb!

I'm so pleased as I didn't think I would have lost anything with the amount I've been eating!

I'm sticking to red days as it's so much easier for me and I'm eating mostly chicken and fish for dinner with either salads or veggies, yom yom! :D:D:D

Every breakfast I'm having bacon and eggs, I mean does this sound like a diet to you lol :p

Well I'm off for lunch, cheese and crackers yummy! xx Boo xx

Back