Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Well done Boo and Mr. Boo xxxx

BTW How is your neck?

Hiya ginlin thanks, my neck is still a bit stiff but not as bad as the weekend so fingers crossed it will ease up soon. How's you today? Boo xx

Hi Boo
how are you and Mr Boo today? Hope all okay.

I actually think 1.5lb is a good loss :) You are doing brilliantly and you keep me motivated :) so thank you :)

xxxxx

Aww thanks Jackie, we are both fine although Mr Boo is finding changing his meds hard as per usual when he has to.

Your right 1.5 is a good weight loss so I've given myself a good shake, I'm ok now lol.

I'm pleased that I'm helping you, well we are helping each other aren't we! Hope you have a lovely day Jackie, Boo xx

Hi Boo!!
I wouldn't get discouraged!:) it's still a big weight loss!!:) and overall your doing brilliantly!:Dx

Thanks Jelly, hope your day is going well Boo xx

Day 50 - 6 July 2011

Its another lovely day out there and I'm stuck in the office lol. My neck is still a bit stiff, I've come off of the pain killers as I don't think taking too many of them does you any good.

I've decided to do an ee day today, breakfast was on the run again, 1 packet of riveta minis (b) and a muller light yogurt.

Lunch has been tuna and pasta salad with an apple.

Not sure what I've got for dinner tonight, most probably chicken and rice or potatoes, will see.

Tonight I'm off out taking my son to scouts etc so I don't know whether I'll be able to post on here, its my lunch time at the minute and I'm ignoring the mountain of paperwork on my desk! :cool:

I can't believe its day 50 of the diet :eek: where has the time gone to? Anyhoo hope everyone is having a lovely lovely day, I'll try and pop back later Boo xx

Thanks ginlin well I have a bad migrane so going home to bed xxx will catch up with everyone later xxxx

Hi Boo well done on your 1.5lb off this week, it is a great loss but I understand how frustrating it is when you think you should have lost more. The people in class telling all about how they ate a KFC and drank 10 bottles of wine and STILL lost more than you don't help either do they!

But focus on the positives, it's a pound and a half off - if you lost that every week you would be at target in no time!

I'm sorry to hear you have a migraine - I'm sure they're just aggravated by this weather :( I hope you're feeling better after your nap x x

Hiya hunny, well done on your 1.5lb loss and also.. 18.5lbs in just 50 days, carry on like that hun and you'll be at target in no time. It's taken me... *counts*.. 1 year and 3 months to lose 59.5lbs and you're on my tail already hun. You're doing brilliantly and you're an great example to everyone too.

Big hug and hope your migraine has settled down... xx

Evening Boo!

Sorry to hear your not feeling the best! hope the nap done youu good!:D

hope your having a great evening!

Jelly-Baby!:)x

Day 51 - Thursday 7 July 2011

Hi everyone

This is a quick pop in as I'm busy at work, last night slept for England lol, not feeling too great today either, hopefully will pop in later when I've got more time.

Hope everyone has a lovely day, Boo xx

You obviously needed a good sleep, I always find that's all I want to do after a migraine, and always feel the day after as if I have a hangover, but haven't had a drink:(
Hope you will feel better as the day goes on xxxx

Its lunch time and I've just finished my ham and cheese salad, this morning I had egg and bacon which was yummy!

Not sure what I'm having tonight, I'm having a red day today.

I'm concerned that my pain killers will be making me hold water, but to be honest I can't do without them at the minute. I still don't feel 100% right so I'm going to have to take it easy.

Went home from work yesterday and had a little cry (feeling sorry for myself) then went straight to bed and slept for 3 hours solid.

Mr Boo was lovely and made dinner for me - chicken and rice, wasn't feeling like I wanted to eat it but I felt better afterwards.

Weather outside is changeable today, one minute sunny, next minute raining, guess it will choose to rain when I leave the office (i've not taken a jacket!) :cool:

I'm still 100% on the diet but feeling still a little fragile today. Hope everyone is having a lovely day Boo xx

Its lunch time and I've just finished my ham and cheese salad, this morning I had egg and bacon which was yummy!

Not sure what I'm having tonight, I'm having a red day today.

I'm concerned that my pain killers will be making me hold water, but to be honest I can't do without them at the minute. I still don't feel 100% right so I'm going to have to take it easy.

don't worry about it. for now you need the painkillers, its only for a day or so sweetie :)

Went home from work yesterday and had a little cry (feeling sorry for myself) then went straight to bed and slept for 3 hours solid.

aw ((hugs)) you've had a lot on lately, ie Mr Boo poorly, Mr Boo's job, anniversary... takes it out of us.
Mr Boo was lovely and made dinner for me - chicken and rice, wasn't feeling like I wanted to eat it but I felt better afterwards.

Hes really fabby is Mr Boo :)
Weather outside is changeable today, one minute sunny, next minute raining, guess it will choose to rain when I leave the office (i've not taken a jacket!) :cool:

I'm still 100% on the diet but feeling still a little fragile today. Hope everyone is having a lovely day Boo xx

Little steps. Migraines are horrid. Have you been doing mainly red days? I only ask as I've read alot of people mention migraines and red days? or at the beginning of doing red days should I say

Hi Boo, I'm sorry to hear you're still not feeling great today :(
Don't worry about taking the pain killers, they shouldn't make you retain water and besides your health is more important!

We all feel a little fragile from time to time and it's completely normal, I think you're doing especially well to stay on plan as these are the times when it's most difficult. I'm glad to hear your hubby is looking after you :)

I hope you're feeling better soon and manage to dodge the rain on the way home from work! x x

Little steps. Migraines are horrid. Have you been doing mainly red days? I only ask as I've read alot of people mention migraines and red days? or at the beginning of doing red days should I say

Hiya Jackie, yes migranes are horrid, yesterday I truely felt awful, but today with the help of the painkillers are actually feel near enough normal lol

These past 2 weeks are have done mainly red but I've never connected migranes and red days together, I do think my neck pain contributed highly to the migrane tho. Mr Boo has done more red days than me and he hasn't suffered in that way either and he is prone to headaches, so I think the jury's out on that one. I'll pop along to your diary in a min Boo xx

Hi Boo, I'm sorry to hear you're still not feeling great today :(
Don't worry about taking the pain killers, they shouldn't make you retain water and besides your health is more important!

We all feel a little fragile from time to time and it's completely normal, I think you're doing especially well to stay on plan as these are the times when it's most difficult. I'm glad to hear your hubby is looking after you :)

I hope you're feeling better soon and manage to dodge the rain on the way home from work! x x

Awww thanks Clareel, its much appreciated. I know even if I do retain some water it won't be there forever. And as for the plan, as me and Mr Boo are both doing it, it doesn't actually feel like a diet, just a different way of eating.

I did manage to dodge the rain thanks, i think that was more luck than anything! Hope your day is going well Clareel, I'll pop along to your diary in a min xxx

Hey Boo
I forgot about your neck. Bet thats it :( bless you. Hope you feel alot better now. Have a nice relaxing evening and chill out sweetie . Have a ((hug)) xxx

Awww thanks for the hug Jackie :) the painkillers are doing a treat thanks. I'm not doing anything tonight apart from having a lovely hot bath to relax my muscles. Boo xx

Glad you're feeling a bit better.

I'm not suprised you're feeling a bit down - you have had so much to deal with lately. Be proud of yourself for staying on plan with everything you've had to deal with :)

Thanks Tilly hun :):) Boo xx

Back