Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Well today wasn't too bad at work, the busy season is dying down and I had a better day pain wise, so all good :)

These pain killers are working thank god, its so nice to be pain free for a while, we take movement for granted but believe me when its compremised I've realised how precious it really is.

Mr Boo has made a lovely spiced meat loaf tonight and we had it with a mixed salad, it was lovely, thank you Mr Boo :):)

I've also had a jumbo cheese snack a jack (2 syns) yum! Next its gonna be some maltesers at 5 1/2 syns and that's gonna be my syns for the day.

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening, I'm going to have a nice long relaxing bath soon to soothe my poorly neck. Boo xx

Hiya hun, glad work in calming down a bit, you've got leave coming up haven't you? Am also looking forward to a lovely long soak in the bath tonight with my book and a coconut options hot choc.. don't care that it's the middle of summer, I love my baths.
xxx

Hiya hun, glad work in calming down a bit, you've got leave coming up haven't you? Am also looking forward to a lovely long soak in the bath tonight with my book and a coconut options hot choc.. don't care that it's the middle of summer, I love my baths.
xxx

Hiya Lou, yep I've got a week off coming up yippeee! I'm soooo looking forward to it, your drink sounds scrummy how many syns is it? I've got some hot choccy in the cupboard I might have to have one :D

I don't often have a bath (ohhhhh that don't sound right!!!) its usually a shower so I really enjoy having a bath when I do.

Have a lovely evening Lou, Boo xxxx

Hi Boo, sorry you're still feeling poorly - it sounds like you've got an awful lot to deal with at the mo and the neck and headaches could be a classic reaction to being stressed and not having enough time to really relax.
Enjoy your bath and try to get an early night xxx

(A little late but well done on the loss, 1.5 is great - thats almost 1/2 a stone a month - it soon adds up - just look at how well you've done so far!)

Hi Boo, sorry you're still feeling poorly - it sounds like you've got an awful lot to deal with at the mo and the neck and headaches could be a classic reaction to being stressed and not having enough time to really relax.
Enjoy your bath and try to get an early night xxx

(A little late but well done on the loss, 1.5 is great - thats almost 1/2 a stone a month - it soon adds up - just look at how well you've done so far!)

Hiya Cherry I know what you mean, these past few months have been stressed to the max at work and the same at home, I came out with a bloomin cold sore at the weekend too. So I guess where things are winding down now its starting to hit me more, thats without the home life too! Blimey I need a holiday lol

Catch up with you later Cherry, Boo xx

Evening Boo!!:D

Ah colesore's, theres nothing worse is there?! i suffer from them too!:( ah youu cant beat a nice long bath to wash all the stress of the day away!:D

Hope your having a lovely relaxing evening!x

Oh Boo, you really are having a bad run of it xxxx
I hate coldsores! - and both myself and Lloyd come out in them when we are stressed:(

Sounds like you are definitely stressed - but like I said yesterday it's not suprising.

It's funny though how your body carries on and then when things ease up a bit it seems to think right it's time for me now. Hope you get to have a relaxing weekend :)

Day 52 - Friday 8th July 2011

Thanks everyone, I am stressed so having a nice relaxing weekend with Mr Boo, Jake (my son), Ike and Dale, I've booked a week off starting from the 18th July so really, really looking forward to it.

Right as for today, its a red day for me :) Breakfast was 2 alpen bars and a yogurt, lunch was 4 rivetas with cheese and an apple. Dinner is 2 pork steaks with pineapple, red pepper and mint salsa (made by the wonderful Mr Boo) with mixed veg, really, really, looking forward to this :D:D

Work is slowing down, but its irratating me a little because I'm worn out with it, so have booked a week off to re-charge batteries and just chill out.

Mr Boo came shopping with me today, its amazing how much fruit and veg with have in our trolly, much, much more than what we previously used to pre-sw.

Tonight is a chill out night, just what the doctor ordered lol, hope everyone is having a lovely evening Boo xx

Woo hoo - just 5 working days left for you until you can have a blissful week off - it'll do you the world of good lovley xxx

Hey Boo
I am so so glad you have booked a week off. You deserve it ((hugs))

Hows the head today? Any better?

I do wish Mr Boo would cook for me. Perhaps he can meal plan for me ;)

xxxxx

Hiya Jackie

Lol I've just shown Mr Boo what you wrote and he said he doesn't plan, he wings it lol hehe Hope your having a lovely evening Boo xx

Hiya Jackie

Lol I've just shown Mr Boo what you wrote and he said he doesn't plan, he wings it lol hehe Hope your having a lovely evening Boo xx

he does very well then :D please can he teach me to wing it too :8855: I struggle with ideas for meals

he does very well then :D please can he teach me to wing it too :8855: I struggle with ideas for meals

Hiya Jackie

We have loads of sw recipe books here so we get some ideas from them and just tweak them if we haven't got all the ingredients. Seriously, I would invest in a few they definately help. Boo xx

See if you can spot us hehehe Boo xx

Lol Tilly yes it is :D:D hang on.... yes it is lol xx Boo xx

Awww thanks Jackie, this picture is pre-sw so when we get to target or near it I'll post another one xx Boo xx

Back