Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Hiya ginlin

They are like wheatabix but I think they taste better, they are cheaper too and you get more so win win! lol Boo xx

Good luck for weigh in :)

Hi Boo

Just popped in to say good luck for you and Mr Boo at WI tonight, hope you have good losses :D

Sleep = mmmm I had kinda forgotten what an awful weekend I had. Guess thats why my sleep is all over the place. Slept better last night but needed more of it. and yep you got it in one 'kids'... all of them are giving me little causes to worry at the moment and my sleep and sanity are suffering

Oh well that's fair enough, you wouldn't catch me out walking in the rain either I hate it when my feet get wet!

Best of luck for WI tonight! x

Hope the WI went well lovely x

Also hope that you get a better night's sleep tonight - only 3 more mornings and then you can forget about alarms for a week (although if you're anything like me you'll still end up getting up at silly o'clock!)

Hi boo, good luck - have been doin slimming world now for 3 weeks (extra easy) and have lost 1 stone and 1lb, wish I could get my other half to join - but defo not goin to happen.

Thanks girlies!

Well I lost 1.1/2 lb and Mr Boo lost 1/2 lb this week so I'm pleased with that although Mr Boo wanted more.

Jaxian welcome to my diary, Mr Boo wasn't keen on joining at first, now he knows more than me lol

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening Boo xx

Yay, well done you, 20 lbs in what, 7 weeks? Fantastic, you should be really proud of yourself!

Well done Mr Boo too!!

Yay, well done you, 20 lbs in what, 7 weeks? Fantastic, you should be really proud of yourself!

Well done Mr Boo too!!

Thanks Cherry :D yes I am, its a great feeling! Boo xx

Thanks girlies!

Well I lost 1.1/2 lb and Mr Boo lost 1/2 lb this week so I'm pleased with that although Mr Boo wanted more.

Jaxian welcome to my diary, Mr Boo wasn't keen on joining at first, now he knows more than me lol

Well done Mr & Mrs Boo xxxxxx

Catch up with you later Boo x

Well done both of you :D

I still need a Mr Boo :)

Lol thanks Tilly, you can borrow him if you like, if you can tear him away from his model making lol, I even had to do dinner tonight! Meh lol xx

Hey Boo
Just checking in to see how you are today.xxxxx

Hiya Jackie, I'm fine thanks, been really busy today, I'll pop over to your diary soon Boo xx

Day 57 - Wednesday 13 July 2011

Hiya everyone, I've had a really busy day today, not too bad at work but a lot of things to do. I've decided to do a few extra easy days to see how I get on, so here's my food diary for today.

Breakfast - porridge with chopped banana (yum)

Mid morning snack - apple

Lunch - ham omelette with side salad

Dinner - chilli con carne with jacket potatoe and loads of veg (only managed half of this as the plate was huge!)

Snack - curly wurly (6 syns), mini milk (1.1/2 syns), jumbo cheese snack a jack (2 syns)

I haven't done any walking today as I just didn't have the time but will do tomorrow weather permitting. Can't wait until the weekend when I see Cass, I miss her soooo much! Race for life on Sunday, I bet we will all be in tears!

Today's menu sounds yummy boo! EE is such a useful plan - I like to mix them all up through the week depending on what I fancy, although I tend to do more red and EE as green days leave me feeling hungry for more more more!!!

Take care in your last 2 days in the office x

Back