Boo's SW Diary - My Story

OOhhh to give up work :D:D:D:D Through all the stresses we've had, he loves cooking, its his stress reliever along with his model making so, my plan now is, to get him to like hovering, polishing..... hehehe Boo xx

I think Mr Boo needs to join MM's too... we need to up the man count on here x

I must admit that Mr Pie is an absolute darling - these last two years his hours have come right down and mine have gone right up so he does 90% of the cleaning and washing these days without a word of complaint bless him! We often end up having a mock argument over who's going to cook as we both enjoy doing it!! It all comes from meeting him a little later in life when we'd both lived on our own for a few years - he was fully housetrained and ready to go!!!

Well that's that sorted then.

Mr Boo can come and cook and Mr Pie can come and wash and clean :D

Hi Boo, bottle of wine last night sounds good - you're allowed to relax on a Saturday! Chicken wrapped in bacon sounds gorgeous too!

Hope you've had a nice weekend Boo :)

Morning Boo!:)
ahh the bottle of wine sounds lovely! youu have to let your hair down once in awile!, plus 6 weeks at 100% is definitely something to celebrate!:D
and i love the new pic, so nice t put a face t the name now!:D
Hope your having a lovely monday, is this your week of?!:)x

Day 55 - Monday 11 July 2011

Hiya girlies, sorry this is just a quick pop in as I haven't got much of my lunch break left.

Well I've done 50 minutes of walking in my lunch hour, I'm so pleased with myself although I look like a beetroot now! :eek:

I've got the race for life on Sunday and it occured to me I haven't done any walking in i don't know how long, so I'm aiming to do this every lunch time if I can.

Hope everyone is keeping well, I'll pop back in tonight when I've got more time. Boo xx

Evening everyone, well I've had a quiet afternoon after my lunch time walk, work has slowed right down so time has gone slower today - meh you cant win lol :p

I popped to Tesco's after work and got some more salad and fruit, they also had some nice extra lean beef on special offer, 2 packs for £6 which I thought was quite cheap.

I got invaded by a load of flying ants as I loaded the car up with the shopping, think I ate one! :jelous: (how many syns in one of them???)

Right food for the day has been as follows;-

Breakfast - Activia Raspberry yogurt with a hi-fi bar

Lunch - ham and cheese salad (surprise, surprise), an apple and a packet of riveta minis

Dinner - (another salad) ham and egg followed by a curley wurley (6 syns) and a mini milk (1 1/2 syns), also munched on a fruit during the day.

So i'm right up to scratch now :D washing up has been done, dogs have been fed, Jake up in his room, Mr Boo doing his model, and as for me, well I'm just chillin.

Hope everyone is having a lovely night Boo xx

That's a great plan, plus Dawn's husband is a dab hand at ironing!

Excellent, I detest ironing - I'll swap 2 of Mr Pie's cleaning and washing days for 1 of Mr Skinny's ironing lol!!!

Boo, you sound super organised today, I'm tired just reading it all!! Well done on the walk, great way to spend your lunchtime - I can't wait until I can walk the dogs again, at the mo my toe isn't really having any of it but I'll keep pushing it a little more each day!

Hiya cherry you'll get there I'm sure xx

As for me it's 4.12 am and I can't bloomin sleep arrrgghh!!! It's hot, my nose is bunged up and I'm fed up! Sleep where are you! Xxx

Hiya cherry you'll get there I'm sure xx

As for me it's 4.12 am and I can't bloomin sleep arrrgghh!!! It's hot, my nose is bunged up and I'm fed up! Sleep where are you! Xxx

Not good at all Boo:(

Hope you finally got your head down xxxx

Hi Boo, I hope you managed to get some sleep last night and are not too tired today!
Well done on the walking yesterday, 50 minutes is great. Have you done the race for life before? I did my first one this year and really enjoyed it. It was quite emotional! But a great day out none the less.

Good luck with the walking if you go again today :)

Hope you managed to get back to sleep sweetie. I've been like that all week hence feeling like a zombie at the moment :(

Well done on the walking, proud of you, and for doing the race for life :D well done, maybe next year I will give it a go, I am so unfit.

Flying ants, there seem to be alot of them about this year. We seem to have loads at home and also when I popped to waitrose last night there were loads around us when we put the shopping in the car . As for eating one, I'd flexi syn it :8855:

Hope you managed to get back to sleep sweetie. I've been like that all week hence feeling like a zombie at the moment :(

Well done on the walking, proud of you, and for doing the race for life :D well done, maybe next year I will give it a go, I am so unfit.

Flying ants, there seem to be alot of them about this year. We seem to have loads at home and also when I popped to waitrose last night there were loads around us when we put the shopping in the car . As for eating one, I'd flexi syn it :8855:

Lol Jackie, yes I think I'll flexi syn it hehe

What's keeping you awake hun? Have you got a lot of your mind, I know, if your anything like me, you'll be worrying about the kids - hope you get a better nights sleep tonight, sending you a big hug Boo xx

Hi Boo, I hope you managed to get some sleep last night and are not too tired today!
Well done on the walking yesterday, 50 minutes is great. Have you done the race for life before? I did my first one this year and really enjoyed it. It was quite emotional! But a great day out none the less.

Good luck with the walking if you go again today :)

Hiya Clareel, yes this will be my 4th race for life, as you said its quite an emotional day but its also a lovely day if that makes sense! No walking for me today, its threatening to rain and as I haven't bought a coat I'm not going out (thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol). Have a lovely day Clareel, Boo xx

Not good at all Boo:(

Hope you finally got your head down xxxx

Hiya ginlin yes I did, infact I didn't hear the alarm going off and slept through it :rolleyes: no good asking Mr Boo to waking me because his meds make him sleep. Anyhoo rolled into work around an hour late! Ooops, see I do need that holiday lol Boo xx

Day 56 - Tuesday 12 July 2011

Well I slept through my alarm and ended up getting in an hour later than usual, ho hum never mind ;)

Its weigh-in day for me and Mr Boo and I haven't got a clue what we'll be like so fingers crossed!

I was going for a walk but it looks like its going to rain so decided against it, I've got no coat so knowing me I'll end up being caught in a down fall and coming back like a drowned rat lol

Breakfast this morning was 2 sunny bisks yum! Lunch was ham and egg salad with an apple.

I'll let you know how we get on later, hope everyone is having a lovely day Boo xx

Back