Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Day 144 - Saturday 8 October 2011

Oooh its been 3 days since I last updated my diary, I didn't realise it was that long :cool:

I'm having a lazy day today, I had yesterday off and did a load of house work and now I'm just chilin :D Still not 100% but getting there.

Plan is going well for both me and Mr Boo so fingers crossed for next weigh in on Tuesday's :)

This another short and sweet diary entry as I've taken a couple of co-codomols as my sinuses are playing up so I'm feeling a little bit drowsy, so I shall say tat tar and catch up with everyone at some point, I do feel a little bit guilty at not posting on my friends pages but am struggling at the minute. Lots of love Boo xxx

Don't worry about it. We all understand. Your health has to come first and then when you're both fit and well there will be plenty of time for coming in here for a chaat and a giggle.

Hope you both feel better soon :)

Afternoon Boo,

Popping in to say "Hello!"

:bighug::bighug:

That's one each for you and Mr. Boo x

Hi Boo, hope you're doing okay and not trying to do too much!

Pleased to hear the plan is going well for you and Mr. Boo :)

X

Day 149 - Thursday 13 October 2011

Hiya everyone, thank you soooo much for all your support it is really appreciated from both me and Mr Boo, I can only apologise for not being here more often.

Mr Boo now has shingles poor thing, its one thing after another at the minute but he remains in good spirits, I think you have to or you'd bloomin cry all day every day. I've researched it on the internet (as you do) and it seems it can strike if you've had a traumatic emotional or physical experience. I'm guessing its from his recent seizures which landed him in intensive care, it just seems to be one thing after another. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, on the plan front, we both went to class this week, I lost 4 1/2 lb and Mr Boo lost 1.1/2 lb so its all good, it will be just me going to class next week of course, Mr Boo remains my rock and keeps me on the straight and narrow, love him to bits :D:D:D

Oooh and on another note, I have bought 6, yes 6! Christmas presents, oooh I've even impressed myself! I've also ordered another 3 :D:D

Right I'm off to look at some diaries, hope everyone is keeping well, well better than us lol Boo xxxx

Yes stress can cause shingles to flare up. He's had a lot of that lately cos he's had his new meds to deal with then he'll have been worried about you and your op and then he had the seizures. Poor Mr Boo. We all love him too and need him fit and healthy so he can get back in the kitchen and make yummy food for us all to drool about :)

Am missing his dinners lol, I've come to realise I'm pants at cooking ;) Boo xxx

Hi Boo, great to hear from you but not good that Mr.Boo now has shingles! Poor thing :( You're probably right that it has been brought on by the recent trauma hes had. I hope he's feeling better soon!

How are you now after your op? Much better I hope :)

Well done to both of your for your losses this week! Keep up the good work X

Day 150 - Friday 14 October 2011

Good morning everyone, this is just a quick pop in before I go to work.

Didn't sleep very well last night I'm not sure why but I really didn't want to get up when the alarm went off this morning :cool:

Another busy day in my new department but I'm strangely loving it :eek:

Breakfast today was porridge with blueberrys, lunch is Uncle Ben's cantonese rice pot and I'm making spag bol for tonight.

Right I'd better get moving for work, everyone have a lovely day whatever your up to, catch up with you soon Boo xxxx

Sorry you didn't sleep well last night Boo, at least it's Friday though! Today's food sound lovely, I haven't made spag bol in ages will have to do it over the weekend I think.

Pleased to hear your kept busy and enjoying work at the moment :)

x

Hi Boo, hope you've had a lovely weekend. X

Day 152 - Sunday 16 October 2011

Omg girlies I'm in serious trouble with the plan, can't get myself motivated at all and for the first time in all the 152 days since starting the plan I'm looking at other diets :(:(

I had a terrible day yesterday food wise and feel the same today - I've got a block on what to have for lunches, stuck on the same old ham salad, or some sort of rice. The trouble is I love my cereal in the morning which leaves me with no 'a's or 'b's left for lunch that would leave me a red day but I love my rice and pasta too! Meh what am I like!

I'm sooo fed up because I know that I should remain on plan because it works so well but I'm sooo bloomin bored of lunches, I need some ideas as I really can't come off plan because Mr Boo would kill me lol (only jokin!) No what I mean to say is if I go off plan it would most probably happen to Mr Boo and I'm not going to allow that to happen.

Did I mention that I started my star week today?! right I'm going to trawl through the site to get some ideas - I'm properly fed up :cool: Boo xxx

awww sweetie so much has gone on recently be kind to yourself :D :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

what about sw quiche for lunch? I had some today with homemade coleslaw and it was yummy

will try and think of others. Can you warm up soup? or jacket spud?

Michelle's lentil and bacon soup is fab and very very filling too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JackieN said:
awww sweetie so much has gone on recently be kind to yourself :D :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

what about sw quiche for lunch? I had some today with homemade coleslaw and it was yummy

will try and think of others. Can you warm up soup? or jacket spud?

Michelle's lentil and bacon soup is fab and very very filling too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie Mr Boo has made me some cous cous fish cakes for lunch but I will make a flan this week thanks for the idea xxxx. I emailed my consultant and received a really nice email back it was very motivating what am I like lol. Boo xxxxx

Back