Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Oh Boo I'm sorry you have been feeling like this, I had a similar feeling a few weeks ago and even ordered a low carb diet book off amazon. I was just feeling totally fed up of the plan and really wanted a new challenge. By the time the book came I had rekindled my love with slimming world and it's now sat on my bookshelf gathering dust!

There's nothing wrong with considering a change, have a read around minimins, there's lots of other diets available and there's nothing wrong with changing over if that's right for you. You might just find that reading about the other options makes you realise that SW is right for you after all!

Whatever you decide to do remember that we are all here to support you and will still be with you every step of the way while you're losing weight and in the not to distant future, maintaining!

X

Get a food flask and take soup to work. It's so much nicer than salad when the weather's turned cold.

What about the corned beef pasty thing that Lynne and Jackie had. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds lovely and is supposed to be nice cold or hot.

How you doing?

Oh Boo I'm sorry you have been feeling like this, I had a similar feeling a few weeks ago and even ordered a low carb diet book off amazon. I was just feeling totally fed up of the plan and really wanted a new challenge. By the time the book came I had rekindled my love with slimming world and it's now sat on my bookshelf gathering dust!

Lol Becky, I did smile at that as I was flicking through an old low carb book yesterday and considering it!

There's nothing wrong with considering a change, have a read around minimins, there's lots of other diets available and there's nothing wrong with changing over if that's right for you. You might just find that reading about the other options makes you realise that SW is right for you after all!

Lol I've looked around Becky and I'm going to stick with slimming world, it just fits in with the whole family and I'm sure I'll get over my blip soon enough xx

Whatever you decide to do remember that we are all here to support you and will still be with you every step of the way while you're losing weight and in the not to distant future, maintaining!

X

Thank you Becky I'm so glad I found this site and met some lovely people like you, I'm sure with the support on here I'll get there and so will you xxx

Get a food flask and take soup to work. It's so much nicer than salad when the weather's turned cold.

Hi Tilly, I was thinking the same thing, I'll have to get a flask xx

What about the corned beef pasty thing that Lynne and Jackie had. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds lovely and is supposed to be nice cold or hot.

Oooh Tilly I will have to find the recipe for that, it does sound nice :):)

How you doing?

I'm fine thanks Tilly, getting there, Mr Boo is feeling a lot better too, hope your ok, will catch up with you soon Boo xxx

Day 153 - Monday 17 October 2011

I'm feeling more positive today than yesterday, I've saved the message my consultant sent to me and will look at it when I feel like that again. It was horrible feeling I had at the weekend and if it wasn't for Mr Boo and all the support from here and my consultant I don't know what I would have done, most probably have waved good bye to slimming world yet again and put on all the weight I have lost since May.

I'm taking one day at a time and not putting myself under any pressure, I'm at a size now where its not too bad but would dearly love to lose another 3 stone so I'm going to take it slowly and see how I go. I've gone from a size 22 to a size 16/18 so logic is if I carry on I can only lose more :D:D:D

Right food for today has been the following;-

Breakfast - 2 sunnybix, milk from allowance and a banana

Lunch was 2 fish cous cous cakes with baked beans, yum!

Dinner was ham, egg and chips with sw rice pudding for desert

Also had fruit throughout the day. Right I'm off to catch up with some diaries Boo xxx

I've found a photo of me last summer nearly 4 stone heavier than I am now here it is with one from a couple of months ago

Attachments

• image-2824602322.jpg
    image-2824602322.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 46
  • image-4028348066.jpg
    image-4028348066.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 49
One pound off this week. I'm pleased :-D xxxx

Day 155 - Wednesday 19 October 2011

I'm just going to start by saying how bloomin freezing it has been today! Seriously, the office has been really cold and I'm struggling not to put the heating on at home but might have to give in very soon!

Right to catch up from yesterday as I didn't have time to put in a decent diary entry yesterday. I was very pleased to have lost 1lb as I thought I would have gained so I am back down to the weight I was before I had my op. I've got 1 1/2 lb to get my 2 1/2 stone shiney but not sure if I will get it this week as I'm out on Saturday nearly all day so I'll have to wait a little bit longer me thinks.

Work is extremely busy at the minute so the days are just flying past, I'm working over my hours but the days are going so fast I don't even feel like I am lol

I've started having some green days and I'm really liking them, I'm looking to have some more vegetarian stuff but don't know where to start with it, any suggestions are welcome!

Right I've just looked at the time, blimey I'm off to bed, night night everyone! xxxx Boo xxxx

Hey mum, you're doing really well. There are lots of veggie things you can do :D can share recipes as of next wednesday x

Hi Boo, yay to green days, I love them, especially in the winter when it's too cold for salads, plus you get the extra B - double bonus! Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Hiya everyone well I've neglected my diary for a few days. I will post properly tomorrow. I've lost 1.1/2 lb this week and got my 2.1/2 stone shiney yay! Lots of love Boo xxx

Hi Boo, sorry I haven't been here in a while - delighted to see how well you're doing! 2 and a half stone shiny yay!!

Those photos are fab, you look so different and very gorgeous! Keep up the fantastic work :)

Becky X

Day 162 - Wednesday 26 October 2011

Thank you girlies for all your lovely words :D

Well work continues to be very busy and cooking when I get home from work is making nights short lol so again apologies for my lack of diary entries and not supporting all my minimin friends, I can't see things changing for a while so I hope you can all bear with me :sigh:

Anyhoo, I've got my mojo back and am now back on plan 100% I've done green for a few days and I must say I am liking it :D I made a huge veg curry tonight and there's plenty left so I'll be taking that into work tomorrow.

I'm so glad I've got my 2 1/2 stone shiney I've been near it for so long, now I've gotta get my 3 stone shiney, hopefully before Christmas! I've just put my name down for the work Christmas do so would love to get into something smaller if I can :)

Mr Boo has been having good and bad days and this seems to have settled into the norm :rolleyes: he is still very much dedicated to sw and is still losing abite slower but bless him he will get there in the end.

Right I've got to go and sort a few things out so I'm signing off for now.

Sending all my love to all my minimin buddies, hope you are all keeping well Boo xxxx

Day 163 - Thursday 27 October 2011

O.M.G. what a day! Been really busy at work and thought I would have a restful evening but no, its not meant to be, I've been soooo stressed out with paperwork at home that I feel like i've got a big headache coming on :rolleyes:

Anyhoo I'm still on plan 100% and have had green days all this week. Tomorrow I might have an ee day but not sure yet. Mr Boo is ok although can't really go out by himself at the moment as its too risky with his epilepsy.

I would like to say that I'm constantly tired all the time, not sure whether its the weather or what but its really getting me down, but it could be all the pressures that we are having at the moment too.

We are off shopping at Sainsburys at the weekend, first time in a long while and I'm wondering if there's anything in there that is sw friendly and nice to eat, any suggestions are welcome :D:D

Right, I'm off to trawl through the site to get some ideas, again I'm sorry for being absent from here at the minute but there doesn't seem to be enough minutes in the day at the minute. Hope you are all keeping well, love Boo xxxxx

Hiya hun, you don't need to apologise silly. Enjoy sainsburys, I love their tins of veggi chilli which is free on a green day, great to keep in the cupboard and take to work for lunch or a quick tea with rice or potato wedges.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and manage to relax for a few hours, have you got any leave from work coming up?

Lots of love xx

Morning Boo,

Just been catching up with your diary, and well done on the loss and new shiny x

Glad to read that Mr.Boo is also getting better x

Did you have a good shopping trip to Sainsburys?

Back