Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Day 20 - Monday 6 June 2011

What a horrible start to the day today, woke up with it raining continually so it was quite depressing.

Mr Boo is having a lot of trouble with his work at the minute so its hard to feel upbeat, its taking its toll on him because he isn't well but its something we will have to get through.

Anyhoo, I've decided to eat Allbran for breakfast because I'm not 'going' regularly and its begining to worry me a little. I eat a lot of fruit and veg, i think its my ibs doing it but I don't feel bloated so who knows?

I've just finished my lunch (ham and cheese salad) I know I have this a lot but I do love it and tonight I might have omelette if not I will have fish and something, not sure yet as Mr Boo is off out tonight for a while.

Weigh in tomorrow night and I'm wondering if I've lost anything this week as I'm on my 'star' week. Stay strong everyone Boo xx

I'm absolutely shattered tonight so I think I might have an early night. Its really strange Mr Boo not being here and to be honest I couldn't be bothered to have a 'proper' dinner so had eggs, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes :eek::eek: I've got too used to Mr Boo cooking :eek::eek::eek::eek: blimey what am I going to do when he eventually goes back to work!!!

I've just had a curley wurley and it was truely scrummy and just about to have a mini milk and that'll be it for the evening.

We've got weigh-in tomorrow night and hopefully I can get Mr Boo to stay to class again. The only thing that got on my nerves about staying last week was the consultant spent a lot of time on a woman who clearly couldn't be ar@ed to do the diet properly who only did the diet for 1 day out of the 7 and wondered why she had put on 4lb! Grrrrrr it just mistifys me why some people go to class, maybe its just a social event for them who knows? Am I being too hard? Most probably.

Oh lordy I'm getting grouchy lol, right peeps I'm going to put my feet up and chill for a while, stay strong everyone Boo xx

Hi Boo, stay strong lovely girl, have a nice cuppa and get that early night in and you'll be feeling more positive again in the morning. I understand where you are re worrying about Mr Boo, but something will come through, just hang on in there!
Sounds like today was all on track food wise, even if it was quick and easy stuff. I have a regular rely on lunch too, for me its a cottage cheese quiche - easy to make, portable and fills me up all afternoon! What more can you ask for (oh, and its free too!!)
Quiet evening here, slow cooker pork for dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, quick cool down shower and now finally sitting down with a cuppa!
Take care and catch up again soon xxx

Thanks Cherry yes your right, well I'm off for that early night. Take care Cherry hun and I'll catch up with you tomorrow Boo xx

Morning Boo - just a quick good luck post before I go to work.. hope you get a good loss tonight. Am not sure if I'm going to tonight's or tomorrow's class... xx

Louise24 said:
Morning Boo - just a quick good luck post before I go to work.. hope you get a good loss tonight. Am not sure if I'm going to tonight's or tomorrow's class... xx

Thanks Louise

Good luck to you too! Not sure if I've lost though, the scales will tell tonight xx Boo xx

Morning Boo, just pop in to say good luck for tonight, hun

love mini xxx

Hiya Mini

Thank you, well Mr Boo lost 1lb and I lost 2 1/2 pound so whoop, whoop! lol I'm really pleased with that, but Mr Boo wasn't because he thought he'd lost more. Mind you he's gone down a jean size so thats good.

Hope you are keeping well Mini, catch up with you later Boo xx

Day 21 - Tuesday 7 June 2011

Well what a day this has been, we got weighed this evening and I've lost 2 1/2 lb! I'm quite shocked because its my star week and I've lost quiet a bit already, I really am pleased :D:D On the other hand Mr Boo was quite upset that he lost 1lb but a lb's a lb and he's gone down a jean size. Anyhoo I think its because he's at home and he's not doing a lot exercise wise, well he can't so I think he's doing really well.

Right well todays been a bit of a crazy day at work. Started off ok, then some random guy from IT came in and said he was putting office 2007 on my pc and all the pc's in the office (I was the only one in today). So he starts to load it onto my computer and the others and then he says 'Right, its gonna take 1/2 an hour so I'll be back then'. Well he disappears for an hour and he's not back - I've not pc and the phones are going crazy, I end up shutting the pc down and starting again, not sure if it loaded properly or not.

Then 20 minutes later the fire alarms go off for some reason and we end up outside for an hour until we are called back in again, so not a lot was done today on a day when I really needed to get a lot done.

I am quite amazed the amount of food I am eating and losing weight, usually I would restrict my food more thinking that will keep me losing weight, but I'm not complaining I'm really happy with this diet, its suiting both of us.

Hope everyone is ok, I'm off to have a cup of tea and a hi fi bar Boo xx

Wow well done hun, 12lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! Well done to Mr Boo too, it is harder when you're at home, especially when you can't do much exercise wise. Hope it doesn't demotivate him, he's doing brill too!

I hate it when you have days where you can't get things done that really need doing, I have the same problem being at home sometimes if Skye's having a bad day! Hope you have a better day in work tomorrow.

Night hun xx

Well done Boo, thats a fab loss - that first stone is within your grasp now!!

Sounds like another bonkers day in the office!! I hate those days where your to-do list is longer than your arm and everything conspires against you. When it gets too much you just have to step back and remember that 'this too shall pass'!!! Are you sure we don't work in the same place though, or at least share the same IT support?!!

Take care lovely xxx

Hiya Cherry

Lol we could well do! I now have office 2007 on my computer and word is doing my head in! Bah! Hope your day is going well Cherry, catch up with you later Boo xx

Wow well done hun, 12lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! Well done to Mr Boo too, it is harder when you're at home, especially when you can't do much exercise wise. Hope it doesn't demotivate him, he's doing brill too!

I hate it when you have days where you can't get things done that really need doing, I have the same problem being at home sometimes if Skye's having a bad day! Hope you have a better day in work tomorrow.

Night hun xx

Hiya Vix

I am pleased with my weight loss and yes I think its slower for Mr Boo as he's at home and can't do a lot of exercise. Hope your day is going well Vix, catch up soon. Boo xx

Day 22 - Wednesday 8 June 2011

Today has been busy at work and its nice to get home although I've got to take my son here, there and everywhere tonight :cool:

I'm feeling tired and to be honest could go to bed right now, lol how sad is that! Nothing much to report today - Master Boo is calling me to take him now, hopefully I'll catch up later. Take care everyone Boo xx

Ohhh I sounded on a bit of a downer didn't I lol. It's because my work is so hectic this time of year that it takes over my personal life too, roll on august when it should die down.

Well at the min I'm sitting in my car looking at a beautiful lake. My son is a junior scout leader and they've got an outing tonight so I'm waiting for him. It's very quiet here and peaceful lovely really.

Sometimes I let life get to me too much, but sitting here with this scenery and stillness it just melts away. Hope everyone is having a good night. Stay strong everyone. Boo xxxx

2 1/2 pound Boo, that's fantastic. Well done you and mr boo too. You are both doing brilliantly, keep up the good work.
Kat x

katkins77 said:
2 1/2 pound Boo, that's fantastic. Well done you and mr boo too. You are both doing brilliantly, keep up the good work.
Kat x

Thanks Kat

Have a great day, catch up with you later xxx

Day 23 - Thursday 9 June 2011

I know I say this quite a lot, but where the heck does the time go to?? It's Thursday already!

This morning I've had a bowl of porridge and I chucked in a few blueberries and that was scrummy! It filled me up to lunch time and I've had my usual salad, still loving it!

Not sure what we've got for dinner tonight as we've got to go shopping, most probably another salad or maybe some fish and rice, I could quite eat that, yes I think it will be fish. :D:D:D

Anyhoo, I'd better get back to work, hope everyone is ok, I'll try and catch up with everyone later this evening, stay strong Boo xx

Back