Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Hope you both did well tonight Boo! Its funny you had porridge for breakfast, I was thinking of having it tomorrow as not had it for months and need a change. Glad you're enjoying your days off. xx

Thank you Vix hun we both lost 2 1/2 lb so i'm well pleased lol, did you have your porridge? I went back to eggs and bacon today, I still love it and yes its lovely having some time off of work, but I'm back tomorrow lol :( Anyhoo catch up with you soon Boo xx

Day 15 - Wednesday 1 June 2011

Sorry I didn't post last night but the time just seemed to fly past and then it was too late - anyhoo, we've lost 2 1/2 each :happy036: and I managed to get Mr Boo to stay to class, it was all good in the end. There was another guy there who only lost 1/2lb on his first week, 3 on the next and 5 this week so it cheered Mr Boo up who thought that losing 4lb in his first week was rubbish, it's so much better to stay to class, I hope he's learnt that.

Got up early this morning as I had a smear test (lovely, not!) and then came back home and had my breakfast (eggs and bacon yum!). We was thinking about taking the dogs over the local forest but my hay fever is playing up and so is Mr Boo's and as he's on a lot of medication at the minute we don't want to chance taking a hay fever tablet in case it clashes with it.

To be honest, just sitting on the couch all day suits me just fine :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Stay strong everyone Boo xx

Well done the Boo's!

I'm doing ok at the minute thanks for asking Boo. I've lost 22lbs since I started at the end of Jan. Not as much as some but good enough for me. Onwards and downwards. For the first time ever of doing a diet, and this is the first time I have done SW, I feel very confident that I will get to where I want to be.

Have a good week xxxxx :D

WOO HOO Mr and Mrs Boo, 2 1/2 lb each is fantastic. Well done x :D

Well done the Boo's!

I'm doing ok at the minute thanks for asking Boo. I've lost 22lbs since I started at the end of Jan. Not as much as some but good enough for me. Onwards and downwards. For the first time ever of doing a diet, and this is the first time I have done SW, I feel very confident that I will get to where I want to be.

Have a good week xxxxx :D

Hiya Saddle Bags

Hey 22lbs is 22lbs wow I can't wait to have lost that much as you say onwards and downwards and your right you will get there its all part of the journey :) you have a good week too, stay strong Boo xx

Thanks hun you've just reminded me I need to change my smear test from this friday to a couple of weeks time, the things us women have to do lol oh and yes I had my porridge and it was scrummy! Enjoy your last day of freedom lol xx

Hiya Vix

I am enjoying my last day of freedom lol but I feel like a school kid just before they go back to school :(:( Mah, I'm gonna have to win the lottery lol. Anyhoo glad you enjoyed your porridge, have a good day Vix and stay strong xx Boo xx

This is my last afternoon before going back to work tomorrow :( ah well at least the diet hasn't been a problem while I've been off which I thought it would be, both me and Mr Boo have stuck to it and because I'm back at work tomorrow, food wise I know I will be ok because I can only eat what I take in with me.

I had a nice cheese and ham salad at lunch time and tonight I've got some salmon with veg.

Right Mr Boo is calling for his coffee so I'm off, stay strong and keep on trucking! Boo xx

Well done on your weight loss hun and mr boo too. Glad you've had a nice time off. Enjoy your evening. Catch ya soon.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Yay, well done on the 2.5lbs hun, great result. I lost 3lbs and got my 4 stone sticker, yay, am so greedy though as I'm desperate for my 4.5 stone sticker now, hehe xx

Well done on your weight loss hun and mr boo too. Glad you've had a nice time off. Enjoy your evening. Catch ya soon.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Thank you Jules hun, I've well and truely got the 'sunday night' blues now lol, never mind. Hope your night goes well and you take plenty of free food in with you xx Boo xx

Yay, well done on the 2.5lbs hun, great result. I lost 3lbs and got my 4 stone sticker, yay, am so greedy though as I'm desperate for my 4.5 stone sticker now, hehe xx

Hiya Louise

Well done you! Won't be long before you've got that 4 1/2 stone sticker, I can only dream of getting mine, hope your evening is going well Boo xx

Its Wednesday evening and I didn't end up eating the salmon. Mr Boo did a nice chilli con carne and there was plenty left over so I had that instead with some rice, it was nice and hot but could only manage half a plate before I was full.

I must remember I've got a doctors appointment in the morning about my blood pressure (I'm on tablets) because one of my meds is making me cough, its driving me crazy. I'm hoping that when I've lost some weight it will settle down although I've always had border line high blood pressure. My cholestorol is a bit high too so again when I have lost some weight I will get retested again and see if its gone down. Last time I was on sw it went down by quite a bit, so here's hoping!

I've popped over to my daughters diary - she's on Lighterlife and read through her diary again (she's moved to Torquay, and speak to each other nearly every day) she's amazing, if you have time you should pop along and read it, her minimins name is sunshine cass. I won't tell you how much weight she has lost but its a lot.

I'm preparing myself for work tomorrow, I know when I go in I will hit the ground running, darn why haven't I won the lottery lol.

Anyhoo, catch you all laters Boo xx

Day 16 - Thursday 2 June 2011

I'm so tired today, work was really busy as usual and I've come home bloomin starving, I don't know why as I've had quite a lot of food, maybe its because I'm tired I don't know :eek:

Anyhoo I didn't have time for eggs and bacon this morning and had a hi-fi bar, yogurt and apple.

Lunch was a ham and cheese salad, with sugar free jelly and mixed fruit then a pear later. I've had a packet of snack a jacks - salt and vinegar (hmm I've got to look up the syns), tonight is salmon with new potatoes and veg.

Sorry I'm not as talkative tonight, will pop back on later xx Boo xx

Day 17 - Friday 3 June 2011

Hiya everyone

Well I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday, I must be due on because I was on such a downer yesterday :eek: I'm so fed up with being this big I just want to be slim now! lol anyhoo what ever it was i've got over it now.

I can't believe I'm on day 17 its going quite fast really so I don't know why I'm complaining lol I need a good kick up the a*se :flirt2:

Went to make my salad this morning and the fridge was nearly bare lol just managed to scrap together a ham salad but have left nothing for Mr Boo hehe, he'll find out soon! I've also taken the last of the fruit in jelly so I guess he'll have to cook himself something instead.

I think I'll have to go to Asda tonight and do the weekly shopping instead of tomorrow. We are going through fruit likes its going out of fashion and the salad don't last long either. The freezer has been run down too so I guess a trip to Iceland is also in order :rolleyes:

Right I've just ate my ham salad and now I'm going to tuck into my jelly. Catch up with you all later Boo xx

Sorry to hear you had a tough day yesterday hun, glad you're feeling more positive today :D I bet it was the first day back at work blues...

My fridge and freezer were like that yesterday and I was going to do my food shop this morning but decided to do it at 11pm last night on my own lol was a spur of the moment decision just as I was about to go to bed but it was so much easier than taking my daughter with me, even if it did mean I was tired this morning lol.

I really fancy a salad for lunch now but I've been put off salad stuff while this ecoli thing is going round. I might get some frozen berries and sugar free jelly though, lovely especially when the sun is out!!

Keep up the good work hun.

Vix xxx

Hi hun, glad you're feeling brighter today, I was on a complete downer yesterday too, but the sun is shining and we're all getting skinny-er, yay. Have a fab weekend hun x

Sorry to hear you had a tough day yesterday hun, glad you're feeling more positive today :D I bet it was the first day back at work blues...

My fridge and freezer were like that yesterday and I was going to do my food shop this morning but decided to do it at 11pm last night on my own lol was a spur of the moment decision just as I was about to go to bed but it was so much easier than taking my daughter with me, even if it did mean I was tired this morning lol.

I really fancy a salad for lunch now but I've been put off salad stuff while this ecoli thing is going round. I might get some frozen berries and sugar free jelly though, lovely especially when the sun is out!!

Keep up the good work hun.

Vix xxx

Hiya Vix

Wow shopping at 11.00 pm I'm snuggled up in bed and fast asleep by then lol. The fruit jelly is lovely, I made another one tonight for tomorrow. I've kippers and scrambled egg for breakfast tomorrow, I'm strangely really looking forward to it lol. Anyhoo Vix, if I don't speak to you during the weekend have a good one Boo xx

Hi hun, glad you're feeling brighter today, I was on a complete downer yesterday too, but the sun is shining and we're all getting skinny-er, yay. Have a fab weekend hun x

Hi Louise

Amen to that! You have a fab weekend too and keep up the good fight! Boo xx

Back