Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Evening Boo, sounds like a yucky Monday for you, you poor thing. I hate oversleeping and then rushing, I just never feel right for the rest of the day then!
I hope Mr Boo is feeling better and that you've stopped chasing your own tail?
Your dinner sounds yum, I think thats what we're having tomorrow night, a full english with some dry-fry potato and onion hash - deelish!! Hopefully that beef is all gone now and can stop haunting you!!
Have a lovely relaxing evening and good luck for WI tomorrow xxxx

Hiya Cherry

Yes it's been a weird day today, hopefully tomorrow will be better. Mr Boo is still not right, it's the reason he's off work (epilepsy) I do actually feel like I'm chasing my tail some times but hey ho it's like that in the Boo household most days lol. Have a great evening cherry. Catch up with you soon. Boo xx

Hiya Boo, glad the beef has gone, haha. Also, massive well done on the size 18 trousers that is great. Hope Mr Boo is feeling better today, good luck tonight at WI, not that you'll need it though xx

Hiya Louise

Thank you, yes I was really pleased to get into my 18's again I haven't been in them for a very long time.

Well we both did well at class tonight, Mr Boo lost 1 1/2lb and I lost 2lb, so whoop, whoop! Lol

And yes I'm secretly pleased all the beef has gone hehehehe, catch up with you later Boo xx

Day 28 - Tuesday 14th June 2011

Well it was weigh in today and I've got my stone sticker!!! I'm so pleased, I lost 2lb this week and Mr Boo has lost 1.1/2lb, it feels great!

Today has been another busy day in the office as per usual, at least I managed to get up the right time and have some breakfast before work. I've gone back to my ham and cheese salad at lunchtime, I love it and I'm not tired of it yet.

I've got 2lb to get into my next stone bracket so am aiming for that next week, I haven't been 15 stone something for ages, that would give me a big boast!

The class was very small today so everything was done very quickly. Mr Boo had made the slimming kfc and we had that with a selection of roasted veg and potatoes, it was ok, but a bit too strong in taste for me, Mr Boo liked it though, so he had some of mine too!

I'm feeling good tonight, I've never stuck to a diet 100% this long before and I think I like it! Hope everyone is having a good evening and staying strong. Boo xx

Hi Boo, well done on you weight loss again, i've spotted your new shiny too. That's fantastic, a whole stone in a very short space of time. My WI tonight, lost 1.5lbs, not as much as I would've liked but better than nothing.

Hope work is abit better for you, if its any consolation my job is totally pants too. Nearly half way to the weekend now though he he.
Hope Mr Boo is feeling better.
Kat x

Hi Boo, well done on you weight loss again, i've spotted your new shiny too. That's fantastic, a whole stone in a very short space of time. My WI tonight, lost 1.5lbs, not as much as I would've liked but better than nothing.

Hope work is abit better for you, if its any consolation my job is totally pants too. Nearly half way to the weekend now though he he.
Hope Mr Boo is feeling better.
Kat x

Hiya Katkins

Thanks hun, and well done on your weight loss too! 1.1/2lb is a respectable weight loss so you go girl!!

I tell you Kat we need to win the lottery and get rid of our pants jobs, sometimes I feel like I'm bashing my head on my desk the way work is going at the minute! But yes your right nearly half way to the weekend! Keep strong and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Hey Boo, Well done on the stone - fantastic result!! Well done to Mr Boo too xxx

I really really want to reach 2.5 stone this week - I don't go to class but do my best to keep off the scales in the week so Thursday will be a surprise - hopefully a pleasant one!!!

I have a few regular work lunches. Its hard to find things that are quick, simple, cheap, filling and portable so I tend to stick to salads, quiche or pasta on a green/EE day, always followed by lots of fruit! The cheese n ham salad is clearly working for you lovely so nothing to worry about there!

Take care - Wednesday tomorrow - yay!! (And I have Friday afternoon off - big yay!!!) xxx

Well done to you both, you're doing brilliantly!!

I lost 1lb this week, which was a bit unexpected after I've been a bit poorly this week. I'll take it though, 2lbs to my next shiney now!

I think I need to win the lottery too, I can't even afford to work, any money I earn would just pay for childcare after tax, fuel etc. We don't get any help money wise before any one judges me for not working lol. Not saying anyone would but you wouldn't be the first. It seems a very frowned upon thing to be a stay at home mum these days!

Anyways I've gone off on one.

Keep up the fab work hun! Take care

Vix xx

Hey Boo, Well done on the stone - fantastic result!! Well done to Mr Boo too xxx

I really really want to reach 2.5 stone this week - I don't go to class but do my best to keep off the scales in the week so Thursday will be a surprise - hopefully a pleasant one!!!

I have a few regular work lunches. Its hard to find things that are quick, simple, cheap, filling and portable so I tend to stick to salads, quiche or pasta on a green/EE day, always followed by lots of fruit! The cheese n ham salad is clearly working for you lovely so nothing to worry about there!

Take care - Wednesday tomorrow - yay!! (And I have Friday afternoon off - big yay!!!) xxx

Hiya Cherry

Thank you, we are really pleased so its been a good day. I can't believe you don't go to class and your doing really well. Hats off to you I couldn't do it without the class, well done you and I bet you'll get your 2 1/2 stone sticky this week too! :D

I tend to stick to salads and the same sort of food that you've mentioned, I love my cheese and ham salad :D:D

Have a great night Cherry and catch up with you later Boo xx

Well done to you both, you're doing brilliantly!!

I lost 1lb this week, which was a bit unexpected after I've been a bit poorly this week. I'll take it though, 2lbs to my next shiney now!

I think I need to win the lottery too, I can't even afford to work, any money I earn would just pay for childcare after tax, fuel etc. We don't get any help money wise before any one judges me for not working lol. Not saying anyone would but you wouldn't be the first. It seems a very frowned upon thing to be a stay at home mum these days!

Anyways I've gone off on one.

Keep up the fab work hun! Take care

Vix xx

Hiya Vix

Well done on your weight loss too! When the kids where young I couldn't afford to work too, as I lived no where near my family at the time. My kids are grown up now, my daughter is 19 and my son is nearly 18 so it seems a life time ago.

At the minute with Mr Boo not working through his illness we struggle alone on my wage as he only gets sick pay at the minute, but hey ho its all sent to try us.

Glad your feeling better hun, keep up the good work and catch up with you later Boo xx

Thanks boo hun, hope you have another fab week and work isn't too bad for you. Soon be the weekend! xx

Day 29 - Wednesday 15 June 2011

How's everyone today? Another busy day in the office today, woke up on time yippee! Made my salad for lunch and brought in a hi-fi bar and fruit for breakfast as I didn't have time to really sit and eat something at home.

I've just had my ham and cheese salad, yummy! I've got an orange to eat and also a yogurt, but I must admit I'm not a great lover of yogurt but feel that I have to eat some just for the calcium (these old bones aint getting any younger lol).

Mr Boo has made a curleywurley scan bran cake, it did smell delicious and its 12 syns for the whole cake so I'll be having some of that tonight! :D

Not sure what we've got for dinner tonight, might be fish, might be a quiche who knows? Hope everyone is staying strong Boo xx

Mmm that curly wurly scan bran cake sounds yummy, where did he find the recipie? Wouldn't mind giving that a try!

My day is hectic here, got my niece again as my sis and nephew have gone on his pre-school trip. I'm getting a quick break whilst my daughter naps and my neice watches ben and holly's little kingdom, I was up at 6.30 this morning with Skye, had my breakfast of mushrooms on toast at 7am and my lunch of last nights chicken pasta at 11.30 as I was starving already lol and now I'm hungry again, I got a punnet of strawberries in the 'whoopsie' fridge at tesco for 79p last night so going to wash them and have some now.

Have you tried the shape zero yogurts? I tried them for the first time last week and was very impressed, they are really creamy and yummy! The only mullerlights I really like are cherry, respberry and cranberry, oh and the banana and custard one which I also tried for the 1st time last week. I always like a yog when we're sitting watching tele of an evening, feels like i'm being naughty but I'm not.

You're my inspiration atm boo, you're sticking 100% and its so inspiring. I need to take a leaf out of your book! xx

Hiya Vix

We got the recipe of our consultant but tbh its YUK!!!! I've just tasted it and Mr Boo agreed, but if you still want the recipe I'll get it off Mr Boo for you.

Sounds like you've got a busy day too so I hope you get to put your feet up at some point.

I have tried the shape zeros and they are better than the mullers but I've come to accept I just don't like yogurt lol - it comes with age ;)

Awww I don't know about inspirational, to be honest I think its because both me and Mr Boo are doing sw so its soooo much easier. Anyhoo, catch up with you later Vix. Boo xx

Well Mr Boo made the pasta flan, but forgot to put the eggs in so we had a pasta bake which was quite nice! He put assorted veg in and some ham, and dry fried some cooked new potatoes, we had this with a salad, it was bloomin lovely and definately filled me up!

My son has got scouts tonight so I'm off out driving him, must remember to get the fish out of the freezer tonight or it won't happen! Not had fish for a few days and tbh I could eat fish every single night! Yum!

Right I'm off to have my choccie fix for tonight, hmmmm me thinks a curley wurley is in order! Boo xx

haha I think I'll leave the recipie then thanks hun lol. Have a great evening and enjoy the curly wurly xx

Hiya Boo - well done on your loss skinny ass xx

Lol thanks Lou, skinny ass I wish lol, maybe in another 4 stone lol hehe I'll get there though, how ya doing girlie? Boo xx

Back