Boo's SW Diary - My Story

I just came for a catch up and you've changed your pic. Look at you :) You look skinny. Well done Mrs Boo :D

Hi Boo, naughty Ike waking you up. I've got some pork in the fridge too, was going to marinade it with lemon and fresh herbs but am going to look at recipes now too as always stick to same thing.

Is your neck better now? x

Hiya Lou, my neck is a lot better thanks, I've got a weakness there anyway from the whip lash I got 3 years ago, it twinges every now and again, but yes its a lot better than before, your marinade sounds lovely Boo xxx
I just came for a catch up and you've changed your pic. Look at you :) You look skinny. Well done Mrs Boo :D

Awww thanks Tilly, I think I've got quite a way until I reach target but I'm definately feeling like I've lost something Boo xx

Day 66 - Friday 22 July 2011

Good morning everyone! :D

Well I've actually woken up to a lovely sunny morning, wow haven't seen one of those in a while lol

I am the first one up, DS won't see the light of day until at least lunch time and Mr Boo had a seizure in the night so he's allowed to lay in bed, he's suffering from a headache now, it always happens after he's had a seizure so he has to rest a while.

We are off to see my dad and step mum today, my step mum is making a lovely lunch for us and hopefully if the sun keeps out we will be able to have it in their garden which is lovely.

Thomas is down tomorrow so we are really looking forward to that.

Ok, food today - breakfast was a ham omlette, lunch - not sure but it will be slimming world friendly, dinner - haven't got a clue as we've got to go shopping. So all very vague today :eek:

Oh, last night we ended up having a lovely pork dinner, did anyone try that sticky chicken recipe which was on the slimming world site? We'll we subsituted the chicken for the pork, marinated it for a couple of hours, then I stir fried it with some mixed veg and had it with rice, it was absolute delicious! I would highly recommend it :D

Anyhoo I'm off to read some diaries - wishing everyone a lovely day Boo xxx

Morning Boo,
Hope Mr. Boo is o.k. when he gets up, and that you have a fab lunch x

I haven't tried the sticky chicken, but the recipe looks good, and on your recommendation, it will be on the menu this week!

Hello Boo!

Just thought i'd nip in and say hello! the pork thing sounds lovely, will have t try it out!

Hope Mr Boo is feeling better!

And I also hope the weather over there is better than it is over here!:/

Happy Friday!:Dx

Hello hun, I echo everyone is and hope Mr Boo is feeling better after his seizure. Hope the weather stayed fine and you managed to eat outside, it's been awful up here in Shropshire today, rain after rain after a bit more rain, oh well, makes the thought of going to work easier tomorrow. Hehe.

Your pork sounds lovely, gonna find the recipe, I've just had my pork and was piggy (hehe) and ate 1.5 steaks, hehe.... am so stuffed now.

Hope you have a fab weekend with your family xxx

Good morning everyone! :D

Well I've actually woken up to a lovely sunny morning, wow haven't seen one of those in a while lol

ours started like that too but it is now raining :(

I am the first one up, DS won't see the light of day until at least lunch time and Mr Boo had a seizure in the night so he's allowed to lay in bed, he's suffering from a headache now, it always happens after he's had a seizure so he has to rest a while.
I am so sorry to hear Mr. Boo had a seizure again I was so hoping his meds would have helped him :( Hope he was okay once he got up

We are off to see my dad and step mum today, my step mum is making a lovely lunch for us and hopefully if the sun keeps out we will be able to have it in their garden which is lovely.

hope you had a lovely time
Thomas is down tomorrow so we are really looking forward to that.
aww that will be lovely :)

Ok, food today - breakfast was a ham omlette, lunch - not sure but it will be slimming world friendly, dinner - haven't got a clue as we've got to go shopping. So all very vague today :eek:

Oh, last night we ended up having a lovely pork dinner, did anyone try that sticky chicken recipe which was on the slimming world site? We'll we subsituted the chicken for the pork, marinated it for a couple of hours, then I stir fried it with some mixed veg and had it with rice, it was absolute delicious! I would highly recommend it :D sounds yummy i shall find that recipe and try it always looking for new ideas or I get bored and eat rubbish :8855:

Anyhoo I'm off to read some diaries - wishing everyone a lovely day Boo xxx

Hope you've had a lovely day sweetie :D xxxxxx

I've just realised I've only got 2lbs to get my club 10!!! :D:eek::D:eek::D :happy036:

Boo xxx

We can do it together, hopefully;), I have 1lb to go!
Good luck to us both xxx

Good luck ladies, I'll keep everything crossed for you both xxxx

Boo, sorry to hear that Mr Boo is suffering again, I hope he's feeling a little better again today? It must be so scary living with something that can be so unpredictable xx

Have a lovely family weekend full of love, catch ups, cuddles, low syn food and perhaps a little glass of wine?!! xxx

Last edited:
Echoing what everyone else has said, I hope Mr Boo is feeling better. And hope you had a nice time with your Dad and Step mum :)

Hi Boo, hope you're having a good weekend and that mr Boo is feeling better now :)

The sticky pork sounds so good! I did the chicken and was thinking while I ate it it would be nice with pork, will defo do that next time!

Hope this week is going well for you.

Becky x

Last edited:
Day 68 - Sunday 24 July 2011

Hiya everyone!

Thank you all for your messages of support for Mr Boo, I'm keeping an eye on him, although it is unpredictable and its something we have learned to live with although I must admit at the begining it was scary for me seeing him have the seizures, now its something we just deal with together :rolleyes:

Anyhoo our weekend has been fab, Thomas is down for 3 weeks and its great seeing Mr Boo with Thomas as its been awhile since they have seen each other.

Our lunch with my dad and step mum went great, when we got there as it was sunny, they did a bbq, we tried our best to stay on plan although I think I must have had a least 20 syns on Friday, but the food was delicious!

Saturday I invited my mum and step dad round for dinner, sw spag bol it was lovely, but I did have a whole bottle of wine :eek: 2 slices of garlic bread :eek: 3 snack chocolatey thingys :eek: so I'm guessing I haven't lost anything this week :rolleyes: and to top it off its neary enough star week :cool: Anyhoo I'm in this for the long run so if it don't come off this week, it will the next.

I've also decided to start walking to work, it will take me about 50 mins to walk it each way so that should burn some off and get me a bit fitter.

Friday I've got my pre-op assessment for my nose so hopefully it won't be long before I have it done - I'm kinda scared about having it done but hopefully it will relieve the pressure I've got.

Right I've pulled myself together today, stricto, stricto.....

Breakfast - ham omlettee
Lunch - cheese and crackers with pickled onions, apple
Dinner - pork chop, mixed veg and rice

No syns today :cool: - Anyhoo, I hope everyone is having a lovely day, the suns out here, shame its taken nearly a week to show and I'm back to work tomorrow lol Boo xx

Hi Boo - sounds like you've had a great weekend! Don't worry about going over your syns. You should be able to manage a maintain or a loss still of the rest of the week has bee good, you have the right attitude - if it doesn't come off this week it will next week!

Great idea to start walking to work as well! Hopefully the weather will stay nice for you now. Food today sounds great - don't be to strict on yourself with your syns, if you need them have them. Plenty of superfree between now and WI and I think you'll be fine :)

x

What a lovely end to a week off, sounds like a perfect weekend xxx

It sounds like a lovely weekend. Glad you've enjoyed yourselves :)

Thanks Tilly, yes its been lovely, back to work today tho! :eek: Boo xx

Hi Boo - sounds like you've had a great weekend! Don't worry about going over your syns. You should be able to manage a maintain or a loss still of the rest of the week has bee good, you have the right attitude - if it doesn't come off this week it will next week!

Great idea to start walking to work as well! Hopefully the weather will stay nice for you now. Food today sounds great - don't be to strict on yourself with your syns, if you need them have them. Plenty of superfree between now and WI and I think you'll be fine :)

x

Thanks Clareel, I'm feeling a little bloated today but I've walked to work, so go me!!! hehe Boo xxx

What a lovely end to a week off, sounds like a perfect weekend xxx

Yes its been great Cherry, a nice family weekend, there the best! Boo xx

Hey Boo sounds like you are having a lovely weekend :D

Hope Mr Boo is okay xxxxxx

Thanks Jackie, Mr Boo has had a lie in today as not feeling that great, he'll get there eventually, hope your tummy is feeling better today Boo xx

Day 69 - Monday 25 July 2011

Hiya everyone!

Well its my first day back in the office and don't I know it lol, anyhoo, my colleague is off this week and has informed me she has booked another week off w/c the 8th August so I've booked next week off so I can spend some quality time with Thomas and Jake, this is our slack period at work so I'm using some of the hours Ive built up over the past few months.

And..... drum roll please..... I actually walked to work this morning! hehe it wasn't too bad, I wore my trainers, put my mp3 player on and went for it! Its not a bad walk and it took me 40 mins, so I've got that going home again lol :D

Breakfast was 2 sunny bisks with semi skimmed milk, lunch has been 1 apple, a mug shot (sweet and sour) syn free and quite nice tasting and a yogurt, I think dinner is going to be chicken but not sure what with at the mo.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day Boo xxxx

Ooops I've just read my post - I did actually wear more than just my trainers lol :eek::D:eek: Boo xx

Back