Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Ooops I've just read my post - I did actually wear more than just my trainers lol :eek::D:eek: Boo xx

:8855:

well done on walking ! impressed very impressed

Glad you are having next week off too that will be lovely :D

you will need it after all this walking

Hope Mr Boo is on the mend :( xxxxx

Hi Boo. Still absolutely love reading your diary. :D

You have so much detail, I am always too worried about over posting and being boring in mine. Why would anyone want to read mine sort of thing hehe.

Anyway, yours isn't boring, it is great. I love how everyone is following the same guidelines but in their own unique ways :D and you are doing so amazingly well.

Congrats on meeting so many targets. xxx

Last edited:
Hi Boo. Still absolutely love reading your diary. :D

You have so much detail, I am always too worried about over posting and being boring in mine. Why would anyone want to read mine sort of thing hehe.

Anyway, yours isn't boring, it is great. I love how everyone is following the same guidelines but in their own unique ways :D and you are doing so amazingly well.

Congrats on meeting so many targets. xxx

Hiya Amanda-Jane, thanks for reading my diary, I'll have to pop and have a look at yours.

Hey I bet your diary isn't boring, its great to get stuff down so when your having a bad day you can read the good days you've had and it will help you. I'll catch up with you later Boo xxx

:8855:

well done on walking ! impressed very impressed

Glad you are having next week off too that will be lovely :D

you will need it after all this walking

Hope Mr Boo is on the mend :( xxxxx[/QUOTE

Lol I'm impressed too Jackie, mind you I'm absolutely knackered now lol hehe

Mr Boo is ok this afternoon, he's been resting all day. Right I'm off to have my dinner, I'm absolutely starving lol Boo xx

Well the walk home wasn't too bad, although I am very self aware when I'm walking along, it took me 35 minutes to walk home because I was listening to some ravey sort of music so I walked faster :eek::D

My neck is aching a bit at the minute, but I did carry my bag with the strap crossed over my body so I don't know if thats done it or its just because im getting old lol :eek:

Dinner tonight was chicken, slimming world chips and veg, yummy! Right I'm off to surf some diaries, catch up with everyone later Boo xx

Hi , Im new here but wanted to say how impressed I am with your weight loss ..Your diary is interesting to read. I think I will start one now as have re joined SW last week after putting on the whole 16 lbs I lost from Nov to March !!!

Hiya dmboanas, your welcome, I enjoy writing in my diary everyday it helps me a lot plus, its introduced me to a lot of lovely people on here.

I'm sure you will do well Boo xx

Well done on the walking to work. It's something I keep thinking about but on the way there it's uphill for 30 mins then downhill for 30 mins and obviously the reverse coming home. If it was flat I'd go for it. I might just start having a go on an evening and try to get a bit further everyday. I'm worn out just thinking about it :D

Thanks Tilly, I would like to say I'm walking for my health, but the truth be known, from the 1 September my work are bringing in car parking charges and as I can't afford this and I'm quite near to work its about time I start to walk, the bonus being hopefully it will boast my weight loss, but I can definately see where your coming from lol Boo xx

Hmmmm I'm feeling bloated tonight, its my weigh in tomorrow and I still haven't started my 'star' week yet! :(

Something tells me I'm not getting my club 10 this week lol, oh well it might have to wait until next week, but I will get it!

I think my muscles can't cope with this exercise milarky I'm achey, might have to go to bed early!! What am I like lol Boo xxx

Hmmmm I'm feeling bloated tonight, its my weigh in tomorrow and I still haven't started my 'star' week yet! :(

Something tells me I'm not getting my club 10 this week lol, oh well it might have to wait until next week, but I will get it!

I think my muscles can't cope with this exercise milarky I'm achey, might have to go to bed early!! What am I like lol Boo xxx

I truly hope you do get your club 10 this week, but there is no way I am going to get mine, after consuming so much fat over the weekend, but that's my own fault!;)

Good luck Boo xxxx

I truly hope you do get your club 10 this week, but there is no way I am going to get mine, after consuming so much fat over the weekend, but that's my own fault!;)

Good luck Boo xxxx

Awww thanks ginlin, you never know, you might have lost, me I can feel the fluid retention lol never mind, we will do it together no matter how long it takes Boo xx

Well I've been cruising around minimins and come across a thread about jacket potato toppings, I've copied it to here because there's loads, thanks to one member (sorry can't remember her name) here is the ideas she posted;-

1. Tuna, sweetcorn and chives/spring onions mixed with fromage frais/extra light mayo
2. Bolognese
3. Cheese and beans
4. 5 bean chilli
5. Tomato, onion, smoked paprika and bacon, all reduced down
6. Cottage cheese mixed with some chopped prawns
7. Prawn marie rose made with fromage frais, ketchup, lemon juice and some cayenne/smoked paprika
8. Tuna mixed with extra light laughing cow triangles and some chives/spring onions, then grilled. Mmmm - cheesy tuna!
9. Any sort of stew heated up on a potato
10. Salsa (preferably chilled)
11. Plain yoghurt, coriander, and diced cucumber and/or red onion
12. Sautéed mushrooms
13. Scrambled egg, tomato and green pepper
14. Curry
15. Coleslaw
16. Tuna, red onion and pepper
17. Philly, chives and chopped ham
18. Philly, chopped cucumber and tomato
19. Tuna, onion, apple and celery in mayonnaise
20. Chicken and sweetcorn
21. Roasted vegetables
22. Cream cheese and spinach
23. Tomato, turkey and broccoli
24. Smoked ham and pineapple
25. Bacon and mushrooms
26. Bacon and baked beans
27. Bacon, onion and sweetcorn
28. Cheese and marmite/bovril
29. Crab meat and coleslaw
30. Chickpea dahl

31. Hummus, grated carrot and coriander
32. Smoked haddock/mackeral and sweetcorn
33. Egg mayonnaise

Wow i didn't realise there was so many lol Boo xxxx

Omg I've just seen an advert for Big Brother, its going to be shown on Channel 5, its my fav reality programme :D:D:D am I sad?! Please don't answer that lol Boo xx

1st day back AND you walked - you are seriously hard core girl!! Hope the aching is better, and go find yourself some fab tunes for tomorrow! xxx

Lol thanks cherry. Hehe xxxxx

Hey Boo well done on the walk to work and back! That's a pain about your work bringing in car parking charges but at least it's inspired some body magic :) Another week off booked, how exciting! You might as well while you can, plus it's something to keep you going when you've had enough of work!

Is WI tonight? Very best of luck, you might be surprised and get your club 10 award - but don't worry if you don't because I'm sure you'll get it next week. Have a great day!

Becky x

Back