Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Good luck for weigh in Boo

Thank you girlies, well drum roll please...... I have lost 6 lb! wooo hoooo! :D:D:D:D:D:D really, really pleased and I got my 2 stone sticker! hehe

Also I've been to the doctors and he's prescribed me some Diclofenac its a strong anti inflamatory so hopefully they will work, I left work early and went to bed for a couple of hours which helped a bit.

Hope everyone is having a great night, I might be ill, but I've got a bloomin great big smile on my face :D Boo xxx

Thanks Jackie :D:D:D Boo xxx

Woo Hoo Boo!!!! Fantastic result!!!

I hope those painkillers do the trick too and that you're back to your old self very soon (old self minus 2 stone may I add!!)

Breakfast - not much help here sorry, I'm not a huge fan, although I don't mind something really simple like 2 hard boiled eggs. Other than that it tends to be yogurt and fruit, although with winter coming that sounds less apealing! Perhaps a couple of rashers of bacon with half a tin of toms - warm, tasty and syn free? Or if you could get your hands on some syn free sausages - or even make your own sausage patties with some pork or turkey mince and some herbs, shape into balls and squash and either keep in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze? Hope you found something you enjoyed today - I managed a cup of tea and a fibre plus bar!

OMG that's brilliant :D

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease can I borrow Mr Boo :)

Lol Tilly, you may borrow him at a price lol :p Boo xxx

FANTASTIC, well done xxx

Thanks Lou, I'm really chuffed! :D Boo xx

Well done Boo!

6lbs is absolutely amazing!

:talk017:

Lol thanks ginlin, still a long way to go but I'm really pleased :D:D Boo xx

Woo Hoo Boo!!!! Fantastic result!!!

I hope those painkillers do the trick too and that you're back to your old self very soon (old self minus 2 stone may I add!!)

Breakfast - not much help here sorry, I'm not a huge fan, although I don't mind something really simple like 2 hard boiled eggs. Other than that it tends to be yogurt and fruit, although with winter coming that sounds less apealing! Perhaps a couple of rashers of bacon with half a tin of toms - warm, tasty and syn free? Or if you could get your hands on some syn free sausages - or even make your own sausage patties with some pork or turkey mince and some herbs, shape into balls and squash and either keep in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze? Hope you found something you enjoyed today - I managed a cup of tea and a fibre plus bar!

Hiya Cherry oooh, those sausage patties sound nice, I shall have to try them :D Catch up with soon Boo xxx

Day 92 - Wednesday 17 August 2011

Wow its been a very busy day today but nice :D:D

I got up nice and early and had a 'steam' for my sinuses for 20 mins (its definately helping), quick shower then I put my feet up for half an hour with a nice cup of tea and my bowl of wheatabix.

Then off to Asda's to get my prescription and buy some food I can keep at work for my lunches. I must admit the new med I'm on is really helping me, I'm feeling almost human again lol.

Then I was off to work - I boughts some Uncle Bens rice, on special in Asda's at the minute £1 per pouch, fresh fruit and some mug shots.

In the morning while I was working I thought that I'd go for a walk at lunch time to clear my head and to give me some exercise, I ended up walking for a whole hour! To be honest it made me feel great, but I bet I'll pay for it tomorrow! :eek:

When I came home after work Mr Boo had moved the bedroom round with the help of my son so it looks lovely now :D

Ok, here is the food I've had today;-

Breakfast - 2 wheatabix with semi skimmed milk
Lunch - Uncle Bens Golden Veg Rice (2 syns), 1 apple, some melon and a small bunch of grapes
Dinner - chicken and lamb kebab (2 syns) with salad - 1 doughnut peach (seriously yummy!)
treat size bag of maltesers (5 1/2 syns), bag of Quavers (4 1/2 syns)
Syns for today = 14 syns

Right I'm off to read some diaries Boo xxx

Blimming heck hun, what time did you get up? You did loads before you even got to work, I just about manage to scrap a brush through my hair and down a cup of coffee, hehe x

Glad you are feeling so mch better today sweetie. I do find steaming helps alot its just making the time to do it really when such a rush rush rush

Meals sound fab :)
xxxxx

Yes your right, it takes time to steam - around 20 minutes a session to get the most benefit, it feels much longer when your actually doing it. lol Boo xxxx

Blimming heck hun, what time did you get up? You did loads before you even got to work, I just about manage to scrap a brush through my hair and down a cup of coffee, hehe x

Hehe don't you know I'm super woman ;):D;):D Boo xx

Day 93 - Thursday 18 August 2011

What was I saying about my meds helping me yesterday? lol well last night they made me feel really sick and I had to go to bed early - so its a toss up between not taking them and having a banging migrane type headache, complete with vision distubances or just feeling sick - so opting for the feeling sick :eek: touch wood I'm feeling a lil better today :)

Got to work today and had a few compliments from my work colleagues about how much weight I'd lost which made me really happy until one woman said how much more weight do you want to lose, so I said 3 maybe 3 1/2 stone more to which she replied, well a woman your age could start to look scraggy losing that much, so I'll tell you if you do! :eek::( Bloomin cheek! :mad::mad::mad: grrrr!

Food today has been;- Breakfast - eggs, bacon and mushrooms, Lunch - crackers and cheese followed by pineapple, dinner I think is fish, so looking forward to that.

Right I guess I'd better get back to work, hopefully I will post later depending how I'm feeling, don't want to feel as sick as last night!

Catch up with everyone later Boo xxxx

Wow Boo I realised I hadn't even been to see how you go on at WI - 6lb is AMAZING! well done you, I knew you would have that gain off this week and with a bit of interest as well :D

2stone award OH YEAH!!! What an achievement and in such a short amount of time - if you want to lose another 3-3.5 stone you are over 1/3 of the way there which is just fab!

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering with your sinuses at the moment, it's rubbish being poorly and you are doing so well to follow SW at the same time. I hope you are feeling better soon and wishing you the best of luck for the coming week :)

Becky x

Back