Bootcamp Beach

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
Hi all,

I am extremely lucky at the moment. My Dad has given me some of the proceeds from him downsizing his big house, so I have 2k to play with. Now before you all grit your teeth and think "lucky *****" I am lots more than this in loans and overdrafts etc lol. I want to use it in a way that benefits me though, especially in my weight loss, head **** , fitness campaign.

Now I thought about buying some personal training but then started looking into bootcamps. I think it would be really good for me as I am quite shy and very lacking in confidence. I enjoy working out but I think this might help me to push myself farther than I would ever dare when on my own in the gym.

Bootcamp beach seems to have excellent reviews, its based in bournemouth and is less than £500 for the week (a week in a hotel would cost more than this).

Has anyone ever done anything like this? How was it?

Yeah hubby would need to be on strict instructions not to wine and dine me when i get back to make up for our time apart lol. I am really excited at the thought of it. No one i know has ever done it though so its a bit scary!!!

have you looked on the likes of groupon/wahanda/kgb deals? I keep seeing bootcamp type offers coming up on there.. you might be able to get your money to go even further!

I looked on wahanda and got a 10% code but it was for one of the more expensive camps. The bootcamp beach one seems to be the most cheap, and also the most comfortable lol. Some of the ones down here in cornwall you basically sleep in bunk beds in a barn conversion, not really what i am after. And having the sauna and jacuzzi for no extra cost is also a huge bonus as a lot of the camps are trying to charge an extra £100 - £150 for the privelage :rolleyes:

I will have a look though for sure , thank you ;)

lol if it has a jacuzzi and sauna, that sounds fab! You've got to have some sort of reward for all of that hard work!!

if you do book one, let us all know how you get on :) x

Back