Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Boots scales ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by slimmarach, 27 May 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    Hi. Does anyone else ever use boots scales? I find i am a huge 6 lbs lighter on there scales than w.w meeting scales. I wear the same clothes same time etc? Doesn't really matter, but just find it a huge difference, and of course i love boots scales for making me 6 lb lighter lol !:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah it's weird how no scales are the same. My home scales weighed me slightly lighter/dead on to the SW scales, but the WW scales weigh me 2lbs heavier than my home scales (well they did last week - this week my home scales were 0.5 heavier - and they never get moved!)

C xx

4. Lorny

Lorny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.24%)
    Diet:
    Vintage, baby.
    My OH's scales are 1lb lighter than mine. I can't weigh myself at his cuz it brings me down when I come home a lb heavier!

5. phill1978

phill1978 wants to get slim

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(31.59%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining on weight watchers
    i hate boot scales ( evil machine) im always heaver on them than my ones at home

6. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    As long as you weigh on the same scales every week it doesn't matter really.

I use the boots scales here and they weigh me heavier than at the only other place I have access to scales which is my mum and dads house - I am banned from scales at home to prevent me hopping on and off every five mins!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.