Bop's Road to Holiday!

Hiya Katie,

I was just getting back to myself and catching up with everyone again on here and I see you've not been on for a wee bit yourself. I hope everything is fine and whatever you're doing, you're still smiling.

Kev X

Hi everyone :D

Thank you for the lovely messages that you've been leaving despite me being awful at replying to them all!!! I've been so busy. Had to rush home for a family crisis this weekend, just got back and had a job interview today (which went well) and mixed in with the mass of work still looming it makes for a rather stressed out Katie!!1

Oh and to top it all off * appears to have reared its ugly face!

I cannot wait till 31st March to get a big chunk of this work submitted! :(

Basic food plan for the day

Breakfast - Apple

Lunch - Cheese, leek and ham pasta n sauce made with just water .. 1/2 syn.

Snacks - 4 refreshers (2 syns) curly wurly (5 syns)

Dinner - Unsure as of yet. OH needs to decide what he fancies!

Will update when I know :)
How is everyone doing?
xxxxxxx

Hi

Glad to have you back? What was the job you went for an interview for?

Hope the family thing is ok xxxx

Hi

Glad to have you back? What was the job you went for an interview for?

Hope the family thing is ok xxxx

Thank you hun i'm pleased to report it was nothing too serious hospital wise but scared us a little!!!

Its a bar job at a small music venue in Preston, not had a call tonight to confirm but she said it could take until the end of the week so fingers crossed, how are you doing?
xxx

Ooo well done with the interview, it sounds like it went well!! I have my fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you :D xxxxxx

BopKatie said:
So as it was pancake day yesterday I thought I would share the syn free!!!!! pancakes we had last night

We did have 4 syns of nutella and banana with them but they were so so so tasty! definitely reccommend them to anyone!

xxxxx

Oooh those pancakes look good hun - I couldn't leave nutella in the house though, I think I would just attack it with a spoon;) xx

Evening lovely minimins folks.

Quick food update for the day

Dinner was the moroccan tagine, it was absolutely lush, made beef meatballs to go in it and had it with rice. So so so so tasty and only 2 syns for a bit of honey and some flour.

IMG_0490.jpg

Also going to add this one in as well, its the baked bean and beef hot pot from the extra easy all in one cookbook. As someone who hates baked beans (but is willing to try things!) I was pleasantly surprised by this and it was quite tasty!
IMG_0413.jpg

Katie xxxx

That Tagine looks lovely Katie. Where was the recipe from?

Kev X

That Tagine looks lovely Katie. Where was the recipe from?

Kev X

It was one I made up as I went along :D started off taking some extra lean beef mince, mixing it with 1/4 finely chopped onion and some cumin and cinnamon and rolling them into about 1 inch balls. I then fried them to seal them and popped them to one side.

Sauteed 1/2 onion (could've done with a little more ) and a couple garlic cloves for 10 minutes, added 50ml veg stock, 1tbsp flour and whisked until smooth, then added a tbsp honey and a good squeeze of tomato puree. Mixed all this up.

Then I added a tsp of cumin, tsp of cinnamon, 1/4 ginger, 1/2 paprika and a tiny bit of cayenne pepper as well as salt and pepper and turmeric for a bit of colour. mixed it all up again, then added 2 cans of chopped tomatoes, 1 can of chickpeas and a finely chopped carrot as well as the meatballs and leave to cook for 2 hours.

Depending on how you like it it could have had more spices in it, I think if I did it again i'd pop more cumin and cinnamon in it but it was still really tasty!

Katie xxx

Hellooo katie!

Nice to find someone on here so similar to me! I'm also at uni (2nd year) and off to the dominican republic at the start of july! Really really hoping to get in a bikini by then!

How are you gettting on with sw? I'm on my 4th day and finding it great so far doing my EE days ;)

xx

Hi Laura :D Lovely to meet you!! Where abouts are you at university and what do you study? :)

Wow the dominican republic? Bet you can't wait!, how much weight do you want to lose? Do you have a diary on here?

SW is fab for me, i'm 4lbs off losing 4 stone so hopefully that'll be mine in the next few weeks, had a bad three weeks where i've STS but going to up the superfree and exercise and hope I get a big loss :D

Lovely to hear from you! Reply soon

Katie xxx

BopKatie said:
Hi Laura :D Lovely to meet you!! Where abouts are you at university and what do you study? :)

Wow the dominican republic? Bet you can't wait!, how much weight do you want to lose? Do you have a diary on here?

SW is fab for me, i'm 4lbs off losing 4 stone so hopefully that'll be mine in the next few weeks, had a bad three weeks where i've STS but going to up the superfree and exercise and hope I get a big loss :D

Lovely to hear from you! Reply soon

Katie xxx

Oh my god! Well done thats excellent!! How inspiring, i'm so jealous! I'm the heaviest i've ever been at 11 stone 12, and i don't carry it well at all as i'm quite small, so ideally i need to get under 10 stone, it feels like a life time away! :( i've just sttted a diary on here, but still getting used to minimins :) love it so far!

I study at demontfort uni, doing english literature, it's such a horribly heavy workload! How about you?

Btw, you're graduation ball dress is absolutely bloody gorgeous, you're gonna look fab!

Oh my god! Well done thats excellent!! How inspiring, i'm so jealous! I'm the heaviest i've ever been at 11 stone 12, and i don't carry it well at all as i'm quite small, so ideally i need to get under 10 stone, it feels like a life time away! :( i've just sttted a diary on here, but still getting used to minimins :) love it so far!

I study at demontfort uni, doing english literature, it's such a horribly heavy workload! How about you?

Btw, you're graduation ball dress is absolutely bloody gorgeous, you're gonna look fab!

Thank you hun :D Its taken a while to get here (Started in July last year,) but its coming off slowly and surely, got another 5ish stone to go and i'll be at 12 stone, so hoping it'll be before the end of the year :)

De Montfort is in Leicester isn't it? I used to come from Peterborough so not too far. I can only sympathise you for the workload, I remember how much it jumped it from first to second year! I'm in my third year at the univeristy of central lancashire studying Forensic science and Anthropology. Not going to lie my workload is crazy too, got around 18000 words of coursework to complete in 2 months so its all go!

I will make sure to have a look for your diary and subscribe so I can keep up with how you are getting on :D Minimins really is fab, I wouldn't have got this far without it and i've made some lovely friends! You'll love it here! xxxx

Back