Bop's Road to Holiday!

Oooo you'll get there easily :) you should be mega proud to have have lost that much! And i think the slower it comes off the better! That way slowly but surely your lifestyle changes aswell, and its much more likely that the weight will stay off for good :) i've done quick fix diets in the past but all the weight (and more) goes back on! Pointless! slow is the way to go! :D

Urrgh uni uni uni, can't wait till the end of the year! Haha, just keep focused for the next few months and it'll alllllll be over :)

Thankyouuuu for making me feel so welcome :) i will also be keeping up with your diary! Good luck with your dissertation and cw! xx

BopKatie said:
Thank you hun i'm pleased to report it was nothing too serious hospital wise but scared us a little!!!

Its a bar job at a small music venue in Preston, not had a call tonight to confirm but she said it could take until the end of the week so fingers crossed, how are you doing?
xxx

Hi

Sorry been AWOL for a few days. Helping a friend sort some crap, ended up both of us eating crap and now I've put on 1.5!! Oh well!!

Have you heard about the job? Xx

Oooo you'll get there easily :) you should be mega proud to have have lost that much! And i think the slower it comes off the better! That way slowly but surely your lifestyle changes aswell, and its much more likely that the weight will stay off for good :) i've done quick fix diets in the past but all the weight (and more) goes back on! Pointless! slow is the way to go! :D

Urrgh uni uni uni, can't wait till the end of the year! Haha, just keep focused for the next few months and it'll alllllll be over :)

Thankyouuuu for making me feel so welcome :) i will also be keeping up with your diary! Good luck with your dissertation and cw! xx

Thank you :D I will get there eventually, keep telling myself that it doesn't matter if it takes a while to get there as hopefully it'll be a life change for me and i've still got a lot of it left!!!

When in the year do you finish? I bet, this is the time of year when the work really mounts up so I feel for you! I'm sure you will do brilliantly though :D

You'll find everyone on here makes you feel welcome and a valued member of the community so chat to lots of people! You'll meet some lovely ones i'm sure.

Good luck with all your work too, have subscribed to your diary so will keep noseying on how you get on :) xxxxx

Hi

Sorry been AWOL for a few days. Helping a friend sort some crap, ended up both of us eating crap and now I've put on 1.5!! Oh well!!

Have you heard about the job? Xx

Hey hun :) No worries, glad you are back here okay thats all :D
Don't worry about the gain, its a little one for helping out a friend, life has a horrid habit of getting in the way. You feeling a little better? (You were battling a cold I remember? )

Not heard about the job yet, was meant to have heard back by today at the latest so don't think i'll have got it, but oh well, plenty more to try for!!

xx

BopKatie said:
Hey hun :) No worries, glad you are back here okay thats all :D
Don't worry about the gain, its a little one for helping out a friend, life has a horrid habit of getting in the way. You feeling a little better? (You were battling a cold I remember? )

Not heard about the job yet, was meant to have heard back by today at the latest so don't think i'll have got it, but oh well, plenty more to try for!!

xx

The cold has got better thanks, I hope you hear good news about the job :)

Was hoping for a nice quiet sat morning as OH has gone to a poultry auction but now I have to take cat to vet!! Will update later... Life does get in the way but going to be good and not get stressed and eat bad things :)

Xxxx

The cold has got better thanks, I hope you hear good news about the job :)

Was hoping for a nice quiet sat morning as OH has gone to a poultry auction but now I have to take cat to vet!! Will update later... Life does get in the way but going to be good and not get stressed and eat bad things :)

Xxxx

I hope your cats okay hun, let us all know when you get back won't you
xxx

Morning all, here is the food plan from yesterday :)

Breakfast - porridge (Hexb) + fruit and syrup (2.5 syns)
Lunch - Jacket potato with leftover tagine.
Dinner - tortilla pizza (5 syns) with bbq marinated chicken (1.5 syns), pepper, onion and sweetcorn + cheese (hexa + 3 syns) with SW chips and fried egg.
IMG_0492.jpg

1 x hexa
1 x hexb
syns - 12

Katie xxxxx

Afternoon miniminers!
How is everyone today, i'm having a busy working day on the ol uni work. it feels good to get so much work done :D Though * has been threatening for about a week with little cramps and hormones at a high and it struck today.. hard. Last night had really bad tummyache and woke up this morning cramping like crazy. The joys of being a woman! My lovely OH made me tea and got me a hot water bottle and painkillers so its eased a little. I'm a lucky girl :)

Quick food plan for the day...

Breakfast - Porridge (hexb) + syrup (2.5 syns)

Lunch - Bachelors pasta n sauce cheese and broccolli with some salad.

Dinner - Tuna pasta salad ( I know pasta twice in one day but need quick stuff while working!) (hexa for cheese)

Snacks - Grapes and had a chocolate heart that OH got me for v day. not sure on syns. Will say 2.5. was only little but rather be on the safe side.

1 x hexa
1 x hexb
syns - 5.

:drool: Wow, pizza looks amazing!! Looks like the real deal.

How are you hun? Hope things with Uni and stuff aren't too hectic for you at the minute.

Did you hear anything about the job? Don't rule it out just because they haven't gotten back to you straight away - I was told with mine I'd know within a week, and it was almost 2 before they called me and offered me the job. Fingers are still crossed for you :cross:

Hope you've had a great weekend xxxxx

Good luck! You can do it. I go swimming with my friend every week and she's much slimmer than me and looks so nice in her swimming costume. I can't wait til I feel confident in my swimming costume and then i'll buy myself a really nice new one! xxxx

:drool: Wow, pizza looks amazing!! Looks like the real deal.

How are you hun? Hope things with Uni and stuff aren't too hectic for you at the minute.

Did you hear anything about the job? Don't rule it out just because they haven't gotten back to you straight away - I was told with mine I'd know within a week, and it was almost 2 before they called me and offered me the job. Fingers are still crossed for you :cross:

Hope you've had a great weekend xxxxx

I managed to burn it a little round the edges, but we folded them ni half and they were like half quesadilla, half calzone, so so tasty!! Worth the syns!!

Uni is v hectic but just getting on with it, nearly finished my dissertation 4 weeks before the deadline so feeling positive!

How are you getting on hun??

Not heard anything about the job no, but not ruling it out like you said, they may just be taking their time! :)

Take care hun xxxxx

Good luck! You can do it. I go swimming with my friend every week and she's much slimmer than me and looks so nice in her swimming costume. I can't wait til I feel confident in my swimming costume and then i'll buy myself a really nice new one! xxxx

Hey thank you for dropping by! I hate swimming just for having to walk around in my costume :( I don't blame you for buying yourself one you'll love :D Well done on your loss so far, you are doing fab!! xxxxx

Hi all, just popping on food for yesterday :)

Brunch - SW full english (HEXB for toast)

Dinner - Sticky chicken stir fry from slimmingeats.com (This was SO delicious, the amrinade smelled funky to start off with but glad we persevered as it was delicious!!!) on a bed of noodles mixed with finely shredded cooked cabbage and broccoli, with soy. YUMYUMYUM

IMG_0494.jpg

then had hexa of milk throughout the day.

syns were around 10 for a couple pieces of chocolate, a few rainbow drops and a couple jelly sweets.

Katie xxx

Oh my god that looks AMAZING! it almost looks too good to eat! :D
Hope you're ok hun, good to see you posting more again :) How're you getting on? XxX

Oh my god that looks AMAZING! it almost looks too good to eat! :D
Hope you're ok hun, good to see you posting more again :) How're you getting on? XxX

It was SO tasty! I'm not the biggest noodle fan but I really enjoyed it and it was only a couple syns!

I'm doing okay thank you lovely :) Its nice to be back on here properly! I have missed it! How have you been getting on? xxxx

Evening all, just posting food from yesterday :)

Breakfast was porridge (HexB) with golden syrup (2.5 syns) and apple.

Lunch was mild cheese and broccolli pasta n sauce.

Dinner was a bit of an experiment. I had a chicken breast marinaded in honey and wholegrain mustard (2 syns) and baked in the oven, with a massive bowl of broccolli, peas, sweetcorn, carrots and green beans, with sw chips, and 2 fried eggs.

IMG_0495.jpg

For the other half I had a go at making 'chicken escalopes' by cutting up chicken breasts into halves, bashing them so they were flat, dipping them in bbq sauce (2 syns) and rubbing on cooked plain couscous, then baking in the oven for about 20 minutes, turning halfway, then grilling each side for 5ish mins to realy crispen them all. He had it with cheesy sw chips (HexA) and baked beans.

IMG_0496.jpg

Snacks for me were milk in tea and then an options with milk before bed (2 syns + HexA) and a mini twix (5 syns)

So yeterday for me was
1 x HexA
1 x HexB
12 syns :)

Pretty awesome day foodwise :D

I'll post todays food up if i get chance if not it will be tomorrow :)

KAtie xxxx

Evening all, food for today :)

Breakfast - porridge (hexb) + banana and syrup (2.5 syns)

Lunch - cheese, leek and ham pasta n sauce (1/2 syn)

Dinner - chilli cheese fries (HexA + 3 syns for cheese) served with big bowl of broccolli, carrots, peas, sweetcorn and green beans.
IMG_0497.jpg

Snacks - 1.5 syns of milk, fairy cake (5 syns)

1 x HexA
1 x HexB
syns - 12 :)

Katie xxxx

Back