BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Is TOTM linked to starting VLCD's???

It's just struck me there are alot of us that started S&S and then TOTM showed up almost straight away. Me being one of them.

Probably just a coincidence!!

I was due mine - it's just unfortunate timing that it hit me on day 2.

I am the same with my TOTM at the min, driving me mad, its been so lovely and coming alone twice a month. Work stress is to answer for that I think!

I was very erratic before I did a VLCD the first time. TOTM hit me every fortnight practically and lasted about 10 days - lovely. I had a feeling it was due to my weight as I think that weight can play havoc with fertility etc. When I started LT it righted itself almost straightaway and was fine for years before it started playing up again about 3 months before I started this. I didn't have one for ages (thought I might be going through the menopause to be honest) and then they started up again and were long with short gaps as before. As soon as I started this VLCD they've gone back to being normal length and once a month. I know some people have the opposite effect though in that their normally perfect cycle gets messed up on a VLCD.

Mine could also be linked to my implanon which expires in June. I had no TOTM at all for the past three years, then started VLCD and since October, TOTM lasts at least 7 days and the breaks in between are pathetic...5 days seems to be the average at the moment. So annoying!!!

Mine are a bit erratic to be perfectly honest, didn't get anything for over a year but I was on a cocktail of strong drugs mainly of high doses of morphine. I was also on Voltarol which having read up on the subject I understand that regular use can stop TOTM. So I am blaming it on that! Doesn't help me tho when TOTM is coming tho lol

Down a little this am to 13st 7lbs making 1.6lbs this week so far with 2 days left until WI. 1lb left to hit 4 stone and fingers crossed I can make it by Wed!

Not sure about that Slimatee. My stomach has been a bit crampy and gurgling like mad since I drank 1 cup of it but nothing has 'happened' if you get my meaning. Definitely not having another cup for the time being. Am worried about what the effects might be when I'm at work!

Had the pico perles already "worked their magic" after you took Slimatea? Cos if you had, maybe there was nothing left in you.
But if you hadn't 'gone' yet, then ummm...errrr......:confused:

Yeah, worked their magic Sat am so maybe you're right.

Well done on extra loss!!

Only good thing for me so far is I am down 4lb on the scales I know it's not real losses yet but it's still encouraging. I'm a daily weighed I'm afraid!!
Xx

scotbean said:
Well done on extra loss!!

Only good thing for me so far is I am down 4lb on the scales I know it's not real losses yet but it's still encouraging. I'm a daily weighed I'm afraid!!
Xx

Aren't most of us daily weighers? and some of us are twice daily weighers ;) lol

I'm a daily weighing addict. 3 times daily actually :). 4lbs is good!

Mine are 1st thing, on arriving home from work and going upstairs to change and again before bed. I skip the middle one at weekends :)

Id be terrified to weigh myself i the evening , arent you much heavier
I weight first thing after my wee, before my first coffee

I'm usually 1-3 lbs heavier in the evening. Last night the pounds were 8.8 and I woke up up 7.4. The previous night I was 10.8 and woke up to 7.8. Sad aren't I :).

Really regret that Slimatee! The bit above my waistband is distended and cramping and I feel bloated. Me no likey! :(

oo dear sounds like youre gonna blow lol

I would never dare weight myself other than first thing in the morning , it would scare the hell out of me :eek:

BordersGirl said:
I'm usually 1-3 lbs heavier in the evening. Last night the pounds were 8.8 and I woke up up 7.4. The previous night I was 10.8 and woke up to 7.8. Sad aren't I :).

Really regret that Slimatee! The bit above my waistband is distended and cramping and I feel bloated. Me no likey! :(

Oh no miss,that is not nice!there was me praising it and u have cramps :( it's what helps me the best on this diet!

Hope ur better soon x

Back to normal now thanks. Not in any desperate rush to have the tea again. Won't be trying it when I need to work, that's for sure :). Back to the pico perles for now :)

Another 0.4lbs off this am. 13st 6.6lbs. Need 0.6lbs off by tomorrow am to make my 4 stone target. You never know! Definitely back to reality after my mega first week post Xmas loss but at least I know I'm losing real fat this week as I'm below where I got to before Xmas :). Reckon we've had similar experiences Maka.

Back