BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Suze, I still reckon I'll get stuck where I got stuck before but we shall see :).

Great news, well done:D

My weekly WI tomorrow morning. If I loss 1.2lbs I will be back at my pre Xmas weight. Even if I don't make it I'll be chuffed with an over 10lb loss this week which is way more than I had hoped for :). I hope to lose any remainder early in the coming week and then start to make inroads into the 30lbs I had left before Xmas before my metabolism goes on strike. It's funny though because before Xmas the work trousers I am wearing were pretty loose round the waist. Now they're not that loose round the waist despite me only being a pound heavier now. I can't comprehend my body! Did I lose it from different places before Xmas? :confused:

Good luck with your weigh in tomoz too! :)
Weird re clothes eh! Must have lost from other parts this time or ur still retaining n have good losses still to come! I strangely feel slimmer than before christmas, not sure why tho as not any lighter perhaps a mental thing x

Yeah, definitely weird re the clothes and I feel fatter than before Xmas! No idea why though either. Maybe because my trousers were loose and now they're not as loose. They're definitely not tight tho which they were at the start of the week and I've lost the horrible bloated feeling I had after Xmas weight gain.

So at WI this am I was down to 13st 8.6lbs. So I didn't quite lose all of my Xmas weight in 1 week but I am only 0.6lbs short meaning that I lost 10.8lbs this week which is the best week I've ever had, including my start week on this VLCD and last time on LT. Would like to start making inroads into the weight I was before Xmas this week. Pretty please! Might hit the 4 stone total this week too if I'm lucky. 2.6lbs to go.

well done , just goes to show what can be done when you put your mind to it , its also quite nice to know we can have a break from watching what we eat and soon right the damage , something I will be taking forward when im maintaining too

Wow, that is an absolutely brilliant weekly weight loss. Yes it's strange about your clothes feeling tighter, but you are right - who knows how our bodies store the fat!

That is fantastic!well done miss, not far to go!

BordersGirl said:
Yeah, definitely weird re the clothes and I feel fatter than before Xmas! No idea why though either. Maybe because my trousers were loose and now they're not as loose. They're definitely not tight tho which they were at the start of the week and I've lost the horrible bloated feeling I had after Xmas weight gain.

So at WI this am I was down to 13st 8.6lbs. So I didn't quite lose all of my Xmas weight in 1 week but I am only 0.6lbs short meaning that I lost 10.8lbs this week which is the best week I've ever had, including my start week on this VLCD and last time on LT. Would like to start making inroads into the weight I was before Xmas this week. Pretty please! Might hit the 4 stone total this week too if I'm lucky. 2.6lbs to go.

That's brilliant! That time off didn't do much damage after all!! Hope the numbers keep dropping this time x

Well it had to happen I guess :). The heady days of 2lb per day losses are over and it's back to reality and I STS this am. Typically this was a few hours after I reset my Jan target to 20lbs :rolleyes:. I'm still going to leave it at that though as it would mean getting 'in the 12s' which would be fantastic. Who knows what your body will do so I shall wait and see (and hope!).

hi hun, god knows what happened to my body this week i lost half a pound and im soooooo disappointed, i have been really good not cheated once, upped my water and god knows what went wrong, i know ive lost inches but its still disheartening when the scales dont move much! oh well ill keep plodding along and hope its more next week, good luck hun your doing brill since you got back on track xx

Hey Lastdiet I had a really crappy week early on and lost 0.5lb and like you I'd been 100%. It did pick up after that though so keep the faith! :)

Well done BG!!!! you have had such amazing weight loss!!! Keep it up, hopefully soon I will be joining you with some good losses myself!! x

lastdiet4me said:
hi hun, god knows what happened to my body this week i lost half a pound and im soooooo disappointed, i have been really good not cheated once, upped my water and god knows what went wrong, i know ive lost inches but its still disheartening when the scales dont move much! oh well ill keep plodding along and hope its more next week, good luck hun your doing brill since you got back on track xx

I know that feeling! So far this week I have lost 0!!!!! Can only get better can't it?

i was just going to comment on your diary hun and yeah i can really relate to how your feeling too, but we both know it works just gotta keep going i suppose and just hope we have a better result next week, i cant do anything different though, ive stuck to it im just hoping its water retention! good luck hun x

Back