BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Thanks girls! :) Ali - you have to wear that silk blouse when it fits even if it's snowy cold. You might freeze but you'll feel good :)

I was STS this am (more TOTM curse) and am not hopeful of a good result tomorrow as it usually takes until day 4 of TOTM for the scales to start being kind again to me but we shall see tomorrow am. Whatever happens I'm likely to get into the 12s this week sometime so a day adrift or so won't hurt really.

So the scales were kindish this am at WI and I lost 1lb overnight but although tantalisingly close to the 12s just missed it. 13st 0.2lbs. Without dratted TOTM I would have made it. I should get there in the next day or 2 though hopefully!

Still feeling good even though I just missed it. So it was -2.2lbs this week and a whopping -19.2lbs for January (having restarted on 4th). OK, so half of that was Xmas and New Year gain but there was a lot of 'new weight' in there too :). So February should feature the 12s. I don't suppose I'll be out of the 12s by the end of Feb but with any luck I'll reach my 5 stone lost this month as well as within a stone of goal :).

I also need to see myself as the size I am now. 2 waterproof jackets arrived today (the weather can be rubbish here!) and I ordered them in a size bigger than I am thinking that I wouldn't want waterproof jackets too tight and wanted to be able to wear a fleece under them. Well I could get 2 fleeces at least under them - they actually swamp me. I need to think size 14 now and not 16-18 which in my head I still am. It still feels a bit unreal so I can't get my head round it just yet. So the next clothes I order must be a 14 and not a 16. I don't seem to have lost a substantial amount of weight compared to before Christmas but I must have lost inches as things that fitted before Christmas are quite loose on me now.

Aww so chuffed for you BG! You've done so well! and you keep showing us how it's done week by week! Even with TOTM you're shedding the lbs on the scales. Really well done !!! xxx

That's fantastic!! Can't wait to get to that stage!! Keep it up!!! Xxx

The only difference between me and those of you a bit behind me is that I've been doing it a bit longer. You'll all be there amazingly soon.

So, the scales are making me wait wait wait for the 12s! This morning I weighed in at 13st 0lbs - couldn't be closer. I just need the very smallest loss to make it into the 12s. Tomorrow?

The only difference between me and those of you a bit behind me is that I've been doing it a bit longer. You'll all be there amazingly soon.

I bloody hope so Borders, you are blazing our trail! The scout out front :) I love the race to wear stuff before it is just too big. I'm at that point too, shopping my wardrobe and enjoying the tight things fitting nicely. Hope everyone does this - dig out something you love, we all have something tucked away for that day when it fits.... it's not far off!

Good luck hitting that magic 12, BG. We'll all waiting to cheer :D

We're routing for you, BG! I know how you feel as I hope to have shed 1.2kg in 6 days at tomrrow's weigh in. As that will have me squeaking below 120kg and into the 18s in stones.

I can never tell how much I've lost. I don't know if it's going to be a good WI or a less good WI. They've all been great as much more than I would have shed on WW, and so much easier to stay on track.

I'm so looking forward to hearing how you stay at maintenance - so good to know we can learn from you (no pressure , then!!).

Good luck for the 12s.

Ali

Keeping everything crossed for you BG!!! xxx

Not today either, in fact I've gone up a touch overnight. I feel bloated too and I'm not sure why. Maybe tomorrow :)

Keep the faith!!! My scales were wavering between two differnt stones this morning. Gonna wait for official WI tomorrow. Xxx

Same here BG and Scotbean....bloody things are clearly broke and I used to love me ole battered scales.... they're dead to me this am! Seriously, BG, you'll do it... and soon!

Sorry to hear that BG! Must be so frustrating, infact I know it is from past experience!

Hope it doesn't tease you much longer and drops!

when I started TOTM last week I had a rise in weight on day 3 of TOTM, although i felt bloated from the get go it took a few days to show on the scales , so that maybe ?

I am absolutely positive any day now you will see those 12s! Everything is crossed here for you in the sandpit!

Back