BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Fingers crossed you will be in the 12's any day. You've done so well and I can see you are full of determination.
You are a great support to a lot of us as well. Well done xxx

Fingers crossed you will be in the 12's any day. You've done so well and I can see you are full of determination.
You are a great support to a lot of us as well. Well done xxx

Dropping by to say I lost a Kg, but must have mis-calculated the lbs last WI as it's only 1lb in my profile here! Anyhow, done 31lbs and 19 stone, so I'm happy. That means def 18s and below 120 next week.

Ali

Well BG...WELL...WAKE UP WAKE UP, we need to know! Kidding, but you know we are waiting, don't you hun?!! xx

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Still not there! I felt sure it would be today. In fact I'd have put money on it. Lost the small gain but still 13st 0lbs on the scales. It's really making me wait for this one! And I've only lost 0.2lbs on the scales this week so it's looking like a bit of a sloooow week. Oh well, keep on shaking :)

Do you go on the scales every day BG? I used to and I would get so infuriated if I'd be heavier. The best thing I've done is have them hidden and just get on them once a week. I know some people that weigh fortnightly and even monthly. That I couldn't do lol.
You'll soon be in the 12's, you don't need me to tell you. I can see how determined you are you're a force to be reckoned with. Have a great Saturday xx

Right, keep on shaking BG, I like that! :) It's keeping you waiting but the important downward drops are worth waiting for!!!!!!!!!!! Soon!

Yes, I'm an every day weighing addict. It's no use telling me not too as I'm hopelessly addicted :).

I know the scales will go down eventually but it's damn frustrating as I only need them to drop 0.2lbs to see the 12s on my scales! I always trust my scales to weigh the same every time even if I get on and off them but I did doubt it this am and got on them twice just to check that my eyes weren't deceiving me.

It's more of a psychological goal than anything else. I reached the 13s 9 weeks ago and it's been a bit of a struggle getting through them. I struggled a bit in the run up to Xmas with some Xmas meals / parties to go to plus everyone everywhere was eating and drinking. I had 2 weeks off over Xmas and New Year and then had to spend the next 10 days getting rid of that weight gain, so although I know why I've been there for so long it would be good to see the back of them.

Maybe tomorrow.....

Off to load a variety of S&S approved veggies into a slow cooker with some water and curry powder to make a veg curry for the next few days. Will see how that turns out. Usually I roast some veggies but fancy something a bit different. Could even mix that into a veg soup I think to make an extra thick spicy soup. It's bl**dy freezing up here today.

That's a shame BG but you are remaining positive despite it all. I hope that next week's weight loss not only takes you into the 12s, but that you make up for the slow losses of the past week.

We are all rooting for you!

Finally made it! Not by much (turning out to be a slow week) but lost the 0.2lbs this morning I needed to weigh in at 12st 13.8lbs. Good to see the 12 at last! :)

Sent me into a 'shop the wardrobe' session and I now have another 4 pairs of trousers I can wear plus a few tops and 2 bras :). I have 1 more size of trousers left to get into and then that's me done I think :). The Caribbean holiday things (when I was at my lowest last time) still don't fit but another stone and that should start to happen. Unless we go on another sunshine holiday I don't suppose I'll be wearing any of that stuff anyway. I really should charity shop all of the too big things as a. my wardrobes are getting too full and b. I have bin liners full of things ready to go.

Well done to you too Phoenix - today was our day :)

Into the 12s woooohoooooo I can't wait to do that myself you must be very pleased and proud of yourself.

Well done Hun

Yeehaa BG, at last!! Very well done and yes, start sending those bigger clothes to the charity shop - you don't really want them to fit you ever again!!

Yeah, I must charity shop that stuff. I don't know why I've been hanging on to it really as when I did a VLCD last time I chucked out absolutely everything big. Maybe it's because I didn't maintain last time and in the back of my mind I think I might need it again. Not sure, but that's not a good attitude really! I still have some of the size 24 things in bin liners. Surely I won't need those again will I? Bl**dy hope not!

Next weekend - big sort out time.

Back