• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bored... and being nosey lol Whats ur fave shake/soup??

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Soups - none of them, yuck lol had to give them up and now just having shakes

Favourite shake not sure, but veering towards chocolate :D

Toffee and Walnut! MMMmmmmmmmmmm

I'm also getting partial to a hot shake with ½ a pack of Vanilla and ½ a pack of Cappucinno, with a spoonfull of coffee in it!.

Ummm my fave soup is Chicken and mushroom

Oh an my fave shake has to be chocolate mint.

i havent tried chocolate yet...

Do you have it hot or cold?

I had toffee and walnut this morning.... now that was LUSH :D

Heffa

I started liking all soups then got bored, tried all the shakes, then got bored, tried mixing them up.
I recommend you try all of them, 1 of each until you see what you like. Then try again as your taste changes.
My fav at the moment is toffee and walnut shake, mushroom soup and malt toffee bars.
x

If I have soup it tends to be oriental chilli. Shakes .. toffee and walnut as a porrige with psyllium husks, banana hot, choc mint as an ice cream or cappucino cold with lots of ice.

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Choc Orange - Hot And Cold, Tastes Like Terrys Choc Orange!
Choc Mint- Hot Ant Cold, Tastes Like Mint Areo
Vinalla- Cold, Just Yum.
Choc Hot

Soups:
Chicken N Mush
Spicey Tomato
Orantel [sp] Chilli

Sez

has started again!!
Spicy tom & Leek &potato for the soups. Choc tetra, banana or butterscotch for the shakes. Bars I love apart from malt toffee yeurchhh!!!

I am actually still in awe of the great selection after doing 10 months on LL last year. So few flavours and most were vile; at the end couldnt drink/eat without heaving!!

trinakmh

Silver Member
Mmmm Banana shakes are my ultimate favourite (have one for brekkie every day)
Muffins - Toffee & Walnut or vanilla (with a sprinkle of cinamon)
Bars - Malt toffee :drool:
Choc tetra ice cream..Yummmmmmmm

Yum i love the choc mint one.. how do you do an ice cream???

I freeze at least 1/2 pint of water as ice cubes. Crush them in a food processor or coffee grinder until tiny little pieces. Add shake powder plus about 2 or 3 tablespoons of cold water - woosh in the food precessor and viola - ice cream!!

You can do it with half a sachet and 1/4 pint of ice cubes and have the other half as a shake or hot if you want.

Can only stomach the choc mint and peanut bars. Tried soup once and nearly vomitted!!