Bored at work!!

fatblokeonabike

:sigh:Its 2.15am and I am half way through my 2nd of 4 nightshifts and I am bored,nothing has happend that needs my engineering skills so I am writing this to put my mind off eating...This is when its hardest,middle of the night,nothing to do and still 5 hours to go of my 12 hour shift. 3 Weeks ago I was 15 stone now at around 13 stone 8lbs(weigh in due friday to confirm) I have realised I eat cos I am bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well thats it moan over,will post 3rd WI results on friday:sigh:

well you must be nearly finished now and im just off to work lol
have a good day at least now you are realising why you eat you will be able to do something about it

I find the boredom moments at work the hardest as I would usually reach for a biscuit or some crisps. We are very quiet at work at the moment still at least I can surf this forum, finding great help and encouragement on here so I would say to fatblokeonabike keep surfing and writing to us all.
Love Sharonx

Boredom is probably the hardest time to stop yourself eating, especially as a habit over the years you would have grabbed a snack of some sort. At least you have the computer to check in on your favourite weight loss forum.. and that is one major advantage!
Good luck for Friday, you've done really well so far! Well done x

Bored all night then awake all day!Hmmph...
apologies in advance for any naggy posts from me tonight...:)

I know its not quite the same but what about making some crisps and taking them in they keep ok.

Back