Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hi Hun, still smiling for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Vonnie, how has your day been hun ? Were u packing ? I hope your not feeling sad :( (((hugs))).

Kay xx

It's Friday Hun,
I'm getting scared :(

I'm sorry I didn't realise your op was so soon. Sending you lots of good luck for it all to go well. Its understandable your frightened anyone would be but I'm sending you positive thoughts to hopefully relieve any stress. Big hug ((. )) xx

Thanks Vonnie, how has your day been hun ? Were u packing ? I hope your not feeling sad :( (((hugs))). Kay xx

Just getting stuff together so not looking last minute,
Chan said I've been really quiet today , tried to tell me not to worry but I can't help it ,

I'm sorry I didn't realise your op was so soon. Sending you lots of good luck for it all to go well. Its understandable your frightened anyone would be but I'm sending you positive thoughts to hopefully relieve any stress. Big hug ((. )) xx

Yea the 2 weeks since my app came through has gone so fast , I just keep trying not to think about it , but that approach isn't really working ,

I've had bad dreams and every thing , I know come Thursday night when I go home and see my sister I will cry, she is coming with me on Friday she works on day surgery where I will be having my op, so she said she will stay with me until they take me to theatre , then prob go for lunch /coffee whatever and then be back waiting when I return,

I've had bad dreams and every thing , I know come Thursday night when I go home and see my sister I will cry, she is coming with me on Friday she works on day surgery where I will be having my op, so she said she will stay with me until they take me to theatre , then prob go for lunch /coffee whatever and then be back waiting when I return,

Well that must be reassuring, she may know the surgeon who will be performing the op too or understand the procedure to alleviate some of your fears and concerns. Sim glad she's there with you Von xx

Well that must be reassuring, she may know the surgeon who will be performing the op too or understand the procedure to alleviate some of your fears and concerns. Sim glad she's there with you Von xx

Oh yea she knows him when I first went to dr she gave me the name of the surgeon she wanted me referred to, and she's spoke to the aneasatist and told him to look after me , lol

Morning :) Oh I didn't realise it was so soon either. I had a friend of a friend also pop in to see me before I had the anesthetic, they both work at the hospital, so reassuring and very sweet too. Will your sister be looking after you afterwards too hun?? Xxx

Morning :) Oh I didn't realise it was so soon either. I had a friend of a friend also pop in to see me before I had the anesthetic, they both work at the hospital, so reassuring and very sweet too. Will your sister be looking after you afterwards too hun?? Xxx

Yea il be back home Friday night and staying there Saturday, and then Sunday morning bruv in law and sis are bringing me back here to stay with OH till I go back to work ,

Back