Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Tea was yummy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Turkey salad sounds yum. I'm sat eating mini twister. I love ice cream lol xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was going to buy some ice cream the other day but thought better of it as I think I would eat the lot this week

Me too hun. Chris gets worked up over it. He gave me a heart attack the other week when they scored as I was asleep. And yes that's why buy lollies cos I'd wanna eat a whole tub lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too hun. Chris gets worked up over it. He gave me a heart attack the other week when they scored as I was asleep. And yes that's why buy lollies cos I'd wanna eat a whole tub lol xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh bless , yea I could imagine being asleep and woke by cheering lol,
U still enjoying making the loom bracelets

Evening Von hows ya day been hun? I hope youve not overdone it like yesterday? xx

Hi Sheila
Prob done about 3.5 hours walking today , not all tog tho , did 1.5, then had maybe 1/2 hr rest then went out again and did another 2,

Oh bless , yea I could imagine being asleep and woke by cheering lol,
U still enjoying making the loom bracelets

Yes although not made one for a few days will do some more soon. Need to do some more crochet too. Fancied doing some reading but I've had a migraine so tried to just relax today xx

Yes although not made one for a few days will do some more soon. Need to do some more crochet too. Fancied doing some reading but I've had a migraine so tried to just relax today xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was looking at kits at the market today , they were £3 ,
I can't crochet , my nana tried to show me just couldn't get to grips with it, I can knit tho,
I like reading , got a kindle but took it back home when I went bk for my op as I've got the app on my phone so there all on there,
I love doing word searches too,
While I've been off I've been getting take a break, chat and that's life mags and entering the comps,
Not won any tho :(

Ooh hope your feeling better , had the migraine gone?
I had then last month in 3 consecutive nights they came on so fast, eyes starting flashing then head banging and feeling sick,
There horrible

I was looking at kits at the market today , they were £3 ,
I can't crochet , my nana tried to show me just couldn't get to grips with it, I can knit tho,
I like reading , got a kindle but took it back home when I went bk for my op as I've got the app on my phone so there all on there,
I love doing word searches too,
While I've been off I've been getting take a break, chat and that's life mags and entering the comps,
Not won any tho :(

Ooh hope your feeling better , had the migraine gone?
I had then last month in 3 consecutive nights they came on so fast, eyes starting flashing then head banging and feeling sick,
There horrible

Nope. Hopefully will go tomorrow. I get quite a few. I don't think I'll be able to knit. Oo that's not a bad price for a kit. I read on my ipad can get more books then most of them don't cost me hehe xx

Nope. Hopefully will go tomorrow. I get quite a few. I don't think I'll be able to knit. Oo that's not a bad price for a kit. I read on my ipad can get more books then most of them don't cost me hehe xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I might try a kit , the days get boring so it's something to pass the time,

Most of my books are free , I regularly go on kindle store and look at the top free 100,

Good evening Von :) How are you & how's the road yo recovery? Xx

Hi cookie,
It's going ok building up the walking , did quite a lot yesterday and ended the day in pain ,
Been out twice today totalling 3.5 hrs and so far feels ok

Back