Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Yea I need to stop focusing on the past I can't change that,
But I can plan my future

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish I could start with you tomorrow :( I miss being on plan xx

I had bbq chicken in bread crumbs in Warburton thins with melted mozzarella and salad xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh that sounds good , yum yum

If I sit for much longer it will be to late to bother having anything

Well I'm trying to be good. Think we may be out tomorrow so may pack a lunch to resist temptation. It was apple and cinnamon. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm trying to be good. Think we may be out tomorrow so may pack a lunch to resist temptation. It was apple and cinnamon. Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds a good plan ,
Tea sounds tasty

If I sit for much longer it will be to late to bother having anything

lol :D what time you weighing tomorrow hun ? xx

As soon as I wake ,

So the question right now is...to munch or not to munch ? :D you've hardly ate today Vonnie, have something nice hun xx

It is. Going for red berries now. I find it hard to drink plain water so least I'm getting fluids this way. Sorry I'm taking over your diary lol xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was just going to ask have you revived dandy ,
Your not taking over my diary were having a nice evening chatting again :)

Ouch, pain has started again :(, think I need to lie down. Will try and come one tomorrow Vonnie. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, hope u do super ! ;)

Kay xx

Ouch, pain has started again :(, think I need to lie down. Will try and come one tomorrow Vonnie. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, hope u do super ! ;) Kay xx

Ok Hun , take care sweetie , xxxx

Back