Then I'm getting train back here and staying until 4 July,
Unless they decide to give me my hols il be back at work 5 July xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys
It's 10.30 tomorrow morning ,

Vonnie try and ask her bout the hols again, she might be in a good mood and say yes :D xx

Hi patsy
Going home this afternoon, got a return to work meeting tomorrow with regional manager , feeling a bit anxious

Thanks guys
It's 10.30 tomorrow morning ,

Hope the trip hone goes OK and you manage to get some sleep tonight. I'm sure the meeting will be fine, it's probably to discuss a step up program or something similar. Will be thinking about you all the same :hug99:

Has Von not got net at home Kay? X

She uses mins from her phone, but once she starts work I think she will only be on in the evenings or maybe her day off. Me and her chat a lot in the day while she's been off, I will miss that Cheryl :( xx

Hope the trip hone goes OK and you manage to get some sleep tonight. I'm sure the meeting will be fine, it's probably to discuss a step up program or something similar. Will be thinking about you all the same :hug99:

Yea I'm sure your right, it just I've never had anything like thus in the 29 yrs I've worked for them ,

Good luck for tomorrow and really hope you can sleep tonight and don't lay awake fretting over it. x

Thanks cloudy6 , I know I will lay awake for a little while but hopefully it won't be too long xx

Unsure bout reputation and likes , can't from my phone but I would if I could xxxx

Good luck with tomorrows meeting hun, I hope u manage some sleep tonight and it all goes well for you lovely, I will be thinking of you in the morning . I hope she approves your days off and 2 weeks holidays, got my fingers crossed for you Vonnie :hug99:.

Kay xx

Back