Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

You clearly needed that sleep. I reckon it was as much that you've relaxed after dreading that meeting, as the up all night chatting earlier in the week and not sleeping the night before! :)

I think your right cloudy , I'd got in such a state I wasn't sleeping and when I did I was dreaming bad dreams ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that took some catching up! That's 9 days away from here for you. Glad you had the support from everyone when you were feeling low & now back on it!!

Wow that took some catching up! That's 9 days away from here for you. Glad you had the support from everyone when you were feeling low & now back on it!!

Hi sophance ,
I don't know what I would do without everyone's support ,

Yea I can relax for a couple of weeks, but il start to feel anxious wen I'm returning to work , but not thinking bout that yet,

File it in the box marked 'can't do anything about this right now so I'm ignoring it' and put a heavy book on the lid until nearer the time. Hope you have a good night's sleep tonight hun, I'm off soon but will probably be reading my Kindle for a while. :)

File it in the box marked 'can't do anything about this right now so I'm ignoring it' and put a heavy book on the lid until nearer the time. Hope you have a good night's sleep tonight hun, I'm off soon but will probably be reading my Kindle for a while. :)

It's filed Hun xxx
Yea I'm going soon too,
Hope to have a good nights sleep il prob either read or do a puzzle ,
Have a good nights sleep Hun xx

Back