Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I'll get my sat nav out xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Now I think I need one of them ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heloooooooo

Glad you had a good day ,
Bet it seems strange being alone

Sorry Vonnie was replying on the thread. Yep house is quite now she's gone :(. Then you'll be going too in a few weeks :( xx

I've not had a great week foodwise either, I think the challenge has come at the right time for both of us, am excited for tomorrow, its good to have some structure and routine to follow, helps keep us on track. Did u mange to sort out MFP ? you on there now ? xx

How are you feeling about weigh in, in the morning ? xx

Not really looking forward to it , it is a gain I knew that mid week and I've not altered food pattern to of altered that , but just how much of a gain will show in the morning

Not really looking forward to it , it is a gain I knew that mid week and I've not altered food pattern to of altered that , but just how much of a gain will show in the morning

I know you said you gain quick but you lose at Super Vonic speed too when your on it. I think the challenge will give us all the motivation we need. Everyone wants to do well and is cheering everyone on. I have a good feeling about this week for all of us. I've gained too, probably lost my 4.5 stone now :rolleyes: but I'm not going to get down about it. I think you and me forget sometimes we've had surgery and are recovering, sometimes maybe we are too hard on ourselves . So anyway fresh start tomorrow, we can do this Vonnie ! We will lose all our gain and some ! :D xx

I've not had a great week foodwise either, I think the challenge has come at the right time for both of us, am excited for tomorrow, its good to have some structure and routine to follow, helps keep us on track. Did u mange to sort out MFP ? you on there now ? xx

Yea I think it's definetly come at the right time , and looking forward to a fresh start ,
I've not been on MFP today , I sorted my password , but that's all,
It didn't come up with an option to type friends names in , as Kathryn suggested ,

I know you said you gain quick but you lose at Super Vonic speed too when your on it. I think the challenge will give us all the motivation we need. Everyone wants to do well and is cheering everyone on. I have a good feeling about this week for all of us. I've gained too, probably lost my 4.5 stone now :rolleyes: but I'm not going to get down about it. I think you and me forget sometimes we've had surgery and are recovering, sometimes maybe we are too hard on ourselves . So anyway fresh start tomorrow, we can do this Vonnie ! We will lose all our gain and some ! :D xx

That's the think I know I'm too harsh on myself sometimes,
But your right the challenges are usually great for us , and there's loads of us going it this time so that's a great boost ,

Yea I think it's definetly come at the right time , and looking forward to a fresh start ,
I've not been on MFP today , I sorted my password , but that's all,
It didn't come up with an option to type friends names in , as Kathryn suggested ,

I only use MFP to check calories but don't have an account on it. I do my food diary on mins and mins keeps me very busy I'm also on IG but not on FB xx

I only use MFP to check calories but don't have an account on it. I do my food diary on mins and mins keeps me very busy I'm also on IG but not on FB xx

Yes that's what I might do , just check cals , especially going back to work il struggle to keep up with everything

Yes that's what I might do , just check cals , especially going back to work il struggle to keep up with everything

Yep its best to keep things simple. You done any salad shop Vonnie for tomorrow ? xx

I picked some up yesterday , so I'm good to go :)

Yay ! Your all set to go then. TOWIE's on tonight, did u catch up with it the other day ? It's getting really interesting :p xx

You think you will off lost your 4.5,
I've already lost my 8,
I think tomorrow morning will see me losing my 7.5 as well, but hopefully I can cling on to my 7,

Il have it back soon enough , :)

Back