Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Been out walking 1hr 45 mins 3.77 miles 12,171 steps 368 calories, Having to re charge phone it flashing low battery Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wowsers! That's excellent BodyShop :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies ,
I really enjoyed it ,
I decided on going to the park , it was the first time since my operation , it felt ok even up and down the hills.

How to you measure your walks Hun is it a pedometer or an app x

I have a pedometer and I have a fit bit although I haven't got the actual gadget with me here as it's linked to bruv in laws I MAC, so it wouldn't update for me, but I have the fit bit app on my phone and that will log my walks but it drains the battery really quick ,
I used a pedometer today , but when I've used both along side each other they more or less give the same readings , the only diff is the fit bit app shows where I walked on a map ,

Hiya , I loved today :)
Really enjoyed my walk in the park,
There's some tasty looking salads on the challenge thread ,

lol chatterbox when you going over to post on the thread ? :D xx

First one I lost on the beach.Second one the charger stopped working so I gave it to someone who wanted one and she bought a charger. I wasn't going to buy another one but I saw a deal so had to buy it.:rolleyes:

Oh right , it's my first I've had it over a year but I got addicted to it so quick , it logs my sleep too although that's a joke ATM as in I don't get any ,

whoopsie I missed your post, just seen it lol :D serves me right for being too clever - well done hun you've done smashing today ! :p xx

Back