Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hello hun, don't know where you are tonight, but thought I'd let you know were all allowed one day off from the challenge in the week, I have taken mine today, I will be back on it tomorrow, so that means I will be doing a 6 day week. I didn't see you post on there tonight so just wondered if you struggled because of work, do you want today off too ? Let me know what you decide hun, and please don't feel your letting me down, your not, I'm happy with what works for you lovely, if you want to opt out that's cool too, just let me know what you decide ;).

Kay xx

Hello hun, don't know where you are tonight, but thought I'd let you know were all allowed one day off from the challenge in the week, I have taken mine today, I will be back on it tomorrow, so that means I will be doing a 6 day week. I didn't see you post on there tonight so just wondered if you struggled because of work, do you want today off too ? Let me know what you decide hun, and please don't feel your letting me down, your not, I'm happy with what works for you lovely, if you want to opt out that's cool too, just let me know what you decide ;). Kay xx

Hi Hun , no I've done ok today , just on way home been visiting relatives that have come from Scotland ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to bed now Vonnie, night night hun, hope you have a fab day at work tomorrow, will catch up with you then. Take care sis :):).

Kay xx

Last edited:
What hours you doing tomorrow xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've to be at my local branch tomorrow to open it up , so I'm doing 8 - 12, and the area manager is coming to take over for the afternoon and closing up , the manager from that branch is on hol,

Ok off to bed,
Alarm will be going off at 6,
Hopefully I can catch up with everyone's diary at some point, the days are going so fast by the time I'm free to come on it's almost ready for bed xxx

Morning everyone, just getting ready to leave,
Had quite a good night and the sun is shining :)
Working 8- 12, then a bit of shopping to get,
Catch you all later , have a great day xxxx

Just home,
Got to go shopping drat,
Was hoping to have a rest ,

Hello lovely, u back early ? xx

Back