Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I went out when chan went to work but came back as cramps were really bad , I just couldn't be bothered , and I'm prob gonna have to put up with them tomorrow at work so today I'm having a sofa feeling sorry for myself day lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh noooooooooo Vonnie, boo to the cramps :rolleyes:. Have u taken any painkillers hun ? xx

I'm going to give turbo challenge a go next week, I didn't feeling I could proper do it ATM so dropped to the get fit challenge , but I've been hitting my 3L water and body magic etc,
I'm not sure how wi will be I feel very bloated and the scales were a sts this morning but I'm ok with that as it could so easy be a gain ,
So turbo next week should get things going in the right direction xx

I'm going to give turbo challenge a go next week, I didn't feeling I could proper do it ATM so dropped to the get fit challenge , but I've been hitting my 3L water and body magic etc,
I'm not sure how wi will be I feel very bloated and the scales were a sts this morning but I'm ok with that as it could so easy be a gain ,
So turbo next week should get things going in the right direction xx

No worries hun, I'm on TOTM too and scales have hardly shifted here too lol, so not expecting loads on Monday, but next week will give it some lol :D. I hope your cramps go down by tomorrow hun for work. How are you doing food wise, did you get any chance to make soup this week ? xx

Vonnie I need to pop out to the shops to get some stuff, will be back on later tonight, will catch up with you then hopefully if your online :):). Take care sis, speak soon :hug99: .

Kay xx

No worries hun, I'm on TOTM too and scales have hardly shifted here too lol, so not expecting loads on Monday, but next week will give it some lol :D. I hope your cramps go down by tomorrow hun for work. How are you doing food wise, did you get any chance to make soup this week ? xx

I'm not gonna stress if I get a sts il still be happy,
I had soup on Monday when I got home from work at 2.30 , but no , not any other day , it's weird but time hasn't gone my way it's strange doing part days , I don't feel like anything before I leave then by the time I've travelled home it's to close to tea time to have anything , at least working full time I know where I am ,
Next week is 4hr shifts again but I still managed to more or less follow the challenge better than I thought I would ,

Vonnie I need to pop out to the shops to get some stuff, will be back on later tonight, will catch up with you then hopefully if your online :):). Take care sis, speak soon :hug99: . Kay xx

Ok Hun , take care , yes il catch you later hopefully xxx

I'm not gonna stress if I get a sts il still be happy,
I had soup on Monday when I got home from work at 2.30 , but no , not any other day , it's weird but time hasn't gone my way it's strange doing part days , I don't feel like anything before I leave then by the time I've travelled home it's to close to tea time to have anything , at least working full time I know where I am ,
Next week is 4hr shifts again but I still managed to more or less follow the challenge better than I thought I would ,

Yep the changing shifts must make it hard for you, but well done for sticking with the challenge despite that, you've also done brill for your first week back at work Vonnie, didn't that go quick ? :D xx

Vonnie I'm going to have an early night, will catch up with you tomorrow hun, hope you have a fab day a work ! ;)

Kay xx

Hope you're enjoying your sofa day. just a pity about the reason for it. What all have you been watching??

I saw up to the end of tipping point , fell asleep and woke up just before doc Martin lol.
That was my exciting afternoon

Yep the changing shifts must make it hard for you, but well done for sticking with the challenge despite that, you've also done brill for your first week back at work Vonnie, didn't that go quick ? :D xx
Yes it's been strange,
But yea it's gone really fast

Evening hun hope you had a good day at work :), I'm going to have an early night tonight, just sending u a pm now.

Kay xx

Evening hun hope you had a good day at work :), I'm going to have an early night tonight, just sending u a pm now. Kay xx

Hi , replied Hun
Been in a lot of pain tonight, just had my bath and I'm going to bed ,
I'm out during the day tomorrow , hope to catch up tomorrow night xxx

Back