Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hope the extra 2 hours won't be too tough on you. Glad it won't be too early. Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know , but with that I will get an 1/2 hr break so it will be sorted that it splits the shift up nicely,
Whereas on 4hr I get a 10 min break ,
I've also got a pre booked hol wk of 11 August ,
Il go back after my hol to my contracted hours 43 a week ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vonnie will it register going to the loo and back ? :bliss::sick0019:

...I think we would have to call it a Sh*t Bit then :giggle:, the slogan would be `get fit having a sh*t back in a bit ' . Oh my days I'm losing it today Vonnie ! :D hehe xx

...I think we would have to call it a Sh*t Bit then :giggle:, the slogan would be `get fit having a sh*t back in a bit ' . Oh my days I'm losing it today Vonnie ! :D hehe xx

PMSL
I like the new add campaign ,

PMSL
I like the new add campaign ,

..where's Kathryn when you need her ? :D feel like having a laugh tonight :p xx

I won't be able to forget that now lol

The other day I saw a hilarious pic of a bunny in a G mask, I wanted to show Kathryn but I've lost it now and cant remember where I saw it on google :D hehe xx

The other day I saw a hilarious pic of a bunny in a G mask, I wanted to show Kathryn but I've lost it now and cant remember where I saw it on google :D hehe xx

Ha ha
I daren't go looking , never know what I might come across lol

Have u seen the new trailer of 50 shades the movie ? Its coming out on Valentines day next year. I don't like the casting think they could have got a better bloke :rolleyes: I will still go to see though :D xx

Have u seen the new trailer of 50 shades the movie ? Its coming out on Valentines day next year. I don't like the casting think they could have got a better bloke :rolleyes:m will still go to see though :D xx

Oh no I've not seen it advertised,
I did see the guy in a mag thought the same lol,

PMSL
That will give me night mares

Yep it would but I think Kathryn found Ronald more scary :D xx

Back