Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I made a yummy cheesecake sis, wish I could call you around for a cuppa and some cheesecake :p, I posted pics on my diary, I had 2 helpings, what a greedy bunny I am :D hehe xx

I've seen , they look yummy il have to try them xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay , it's been quite hectic I was in my own this afternoon which wasn't a problem but I had to do a new starter induction , which took 2 hours , due to the fact I had to keep stopping to issue change and refunds etc,
Annoying ,
Got home about an hour ago , just had tea now ready for a bath and bed ,

Oh no did you get delayed getting home ? :( I know starter inductions take time, if you don't have all the right forms HR send it all back, its a right pain :rolleyes: but needs to be done. Also wanted to ask you, Vonnie how will you manage with the Christmas deliveries that will start to kick in, in October, there will be loads of promotions going on then and shop floor moves nearly every other day, I'm worried about how you will cope hun ? :(

Kay xx

Evening Von sorry to hear your struggling hun ((big hugs)). Sometimes I think the workplace goes out of the way to make things more difficult for us and leave us in a situation where our heads are spinning wondering what choices to make. You have to do whats right for you and your health hun, its hard if retail is all you have ever known. What about having a mooch online on the jobs sites for office based/clerical jobs. I know call centres are not ideal but at least you would be seated 90% of the time. I dont envy you trying to decide hun x

Vonnie, made in Chelsea NYC is on tonight at 10pm. I managed to catch up on last weeks one, did you ? :) xx

Vonnie going to have an early night now, hope you have a good day at work tomorrow. Catch u tomorrow sis ;). Night night.

Kay xx

Hi everyone, just in my lunch, busy day again but it goes fast ,
I've done some thinking about my SW journey and I think fir a while I'm going to bow out of the challenges , I'm not even going to weigh this week as I know I'm looking at a gain and I don't really want to deal with it ,
I know it's the cowards way out but at this present state of mind I thinks it's for the best,
Xxxx

Hi everyone, just in my lunch, busy day again but it goes fast ,
I've done some thinking about my SW journey and I think fir a while I'm going to bow out of the challenges , I'm not even going to weigh this week as I know I'm looking at a gain and I don't really want to deal with it ,
I know it's the cowards way out but at this present state of mind I thinks it's for the best,
Xxxx

:( Are u ok hun ? worried bout u sis. I know your going through a tough time at work. Do whatever you need to, to feel better. I will be starting the challenge next week. Thought it would be great to start together, but if you need time out I totally understand. I'm always here for you hun, you know that. I hope some time off will help you sort things out, but don't go away for too long, otherwise this bunny will start to look like those plants in plant nanny when they don't get watered :( I need my Vonnie fix :D. Take care lovely.

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Sounds like a good idea to me, you've got a lot to deal with right now, without beating yourself up over the odd lb or two. Hope things are good for you today hun xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Linda
I'm intending to still be in some kind of regime , I don't want to go to pot altogether but just want to take the pressure of for a while ,

:( Are u ok hun ? worried bout u sis. I know your going through a tough time at work. Do whatever you need to, to feel better. I will be starting the challenge next week. Thought it would be great to start together, but if you need time out I totally understand. I'm always here for you hun, you know that. I hope some time off will help you sort things out, but don't go away for too long, otherwise this bunny will start to look like those plants in plant nanny when they don't get watered :( I need my Vonnie fix :D. Take care lovely. Hugs Kay xx :bighug:

Yea im ok ish ,
I just want to take the pressure of myself for a while, I'm not wanting to go totally ott, I will be hopefully eating healthily , I always seen to get this around my mums anniversary you would think by 9 years I would be dealing with it better,
I may not wi till September I'm really not sure what to do , il work it out tho ,

I'm sure you will work it out Von, you know the SW plans well enough to avoid going totally overboard. It'll be good for you to just relax it a bit and maintain more or less where you are now, then when you feel like it, going back on plan will more than likely feel like starting afresh, with renewed enthusiasm. If you are stressed over it, it's just not the right time. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yea im ok ish ,
I just want to take the pressure of myself for a while, I'm not wanting to go totally ott, I will be hopefully eating healthily , I always seen to get this around my mums anniversary you would think by 9 years I would be dealing with it better,
I may not wi till September I'm really not sure what to do , il work it out tho ,

Okie tokie hun, take your time. Time off is probably just what you need to relax. It must be very emotional for you around your mums anniversary, big hugs sis :bighug:. I think September is a good time to start fresh, new month new start, but see how you go, don't put any pressure on yourself. Linda is right, you will know that feeling when your back in the zone and we will all be here for you hun ;).

Kay xx

Goooooooooooooooood Morning sis :D !

Hope you have a lovely day off plan like me, hehe :p, lets enjoy it while we can ! I'm thinking of going for a walk later, the sun is shinning and its a lovely day :). I hope work goes by for you real quick, so you can come home and enjoy some rest time. Hope to catch up with you later ! Take care hun :hug99:.

Kay xx

Goooooooooooooooood Morning sis :D ! Hope you have a lovely day off plan like me, hehe :p, lets enjoy it while we can ! I'm thinking of going for a walk later, the sun is shinning and its a lovely day :). I hope work goes by for you real quick, so you can come home and enjoy some rest time. Hope to catch up with you later ! Take care hun :hug99:. Kay xx

Hi sis
Glad you back and feeling better :)
I've been off today , went dr got stronger painkillers and anti inflamatries ,
Il see how they work, I've to go back if not much improvement,
He also issued a note for another month on part time hours ,

Hi sis
Glad you back and feeling better :)
I've been off today , went dr got stronger painkillers and anti inflamatries ,
Il see how they work, I've to go back if not much improvement,
He also issued a note for another month on part time hours ,

Hello hun so glad to hear the doc has sorted you out :) you must be feeling relieved. I hope the new meds really help you feel better soon. How are you finding it since going back to work this week ?

Kay xx

Hello hun so glad to hear the doc has sorted you out :) you must be feeling relieved. I hope the new meds really help you feel better soon. How are you finding it since going back to work this week ? Kay xx

I think I would of struggled on full time, one of my colleagues commented on Tuesday that i was limping bad ,
The dr mentioned injections in my knee so if I get no improvement with the meds I think jyst might be my next option

I think I would of struggled on full time, one of my colleagues commented on Tuesday that i was limping bad ,
The dr mentioned injections in my knee so if I get no improvement with the meds I think jyst might be my next option

Oh no hun :( sorry to hear that. But I do feel at some point, (you will know when the time is right), you might need to discuss the option of working as a part time manager with your Area Manager, if they can make that allowance ?

Kay xx

Hi Vonn

Missed ya! Hope you had a lovely time with Chan. Take it easy sweetie hope to catch up with all your goings on soon. xxxx

Back