Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Morning Von.. I was going to wait till Monday to get back on plan properly but have decided that today is the day!
Hope work goes ok for you lovely, take it easy xxx

Dont stress yourself about whats already done hun, think positive about what you can change and do to get back on track. Hope your well xx

Here's to Monday but try and enjoy your weekend. Hope you're well lovely lady :)

Yea I'm feeling quite possitive about Monday , do that's a good sign

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Von.. I was going to wait till Monday to get back on plan properly but have decided that today is the day! Hope work goes ok for you lovely, take it easy xxx

Plans have changed for tomorrow , I was out for the day but now I'm having to work but it gives me Wednesday and Thursday off so I don't mind,
But I'm making no excuses for Monday I need to get back in plan I feel so uncomfortable

Dont stress yourself about whats already done hun, think positive about what you can change and do to get back on track. Hope your well xx

Wise words as always Sheila , I can't change the past but I can make the future what I want it to be , xx

So Monday is back on plan day , totm arrived today it was 2 weeks late , I was feeling so bloated and craving rubbish so hopefully that will pass now ,

Wise words as always Sheila , I can't change the past but I can make the future what I want it to be , xx

You can do it hun, you've not gotten where you are by falling off track for any length of time. We all have hiccups along the wayx.

You can do it hun, you've not gotten where you are by falling off track for any length of time. We all have hiccups along the wayx.

I know your right, all last week my head just wasn't in the right place , but I am feeling ready now , I haven't stepped on the scales yet so no idea what the damage of the past 2 weeks will be,
Only myself to blame no one force fed me ,

Off to bed , alarm set for 5.50, that will be a shock to the system as usually been doing afternoons while working part time ATM,

Wow, been round diaries that took 15 mins almost lol,
Time to get the face on ready for work , catch you all later xxx

Not much fun getting up early for work. Lovely to see you're taking your time out and off plan in your stride. You'll get back in to it Von and pick up where you left off.
Hope work goes quickly for you hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Not much fun getting up early for work. Lovely to see you're taking your time out and off plan in your stride. You'll get back in to it Von and pick up where you left off. Hope work goes quickly for you hun x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Linda,
I needed that time out , everything was just getting me down , I feel ready to start tomorrow , going to wi when I get home , don't really like evening wi but mornings are bit hectic

Going to wi tonight , as said above don't like evening wi but never mind , it's not going to be a good number what ever time of day it is,
Just need to get a starting point again and move on ,

Ok the deed is done,
I've weighed myself and although this might sound crazy it isn't as bad as I was expecting, taking into account I have been weighing first thing in the morning while I was off work,
I'm using different scales and they show me a couple of pounds heavier than the ones at Chans and it's totm and I feel bloated , and I've been eating like a pig the last 3 weeks
So waffling aside it says I've gained a stone which ok isn't great , but I'm totally ok with that as I was expecting loads more,
It does mean the awards are playing yo yo yet again , but what's done is done here's to what I can work towards , as Sheila pointed out yesterday , thanks again Sheila ,
I'm so ready for September now and getting this weight moving again xxx

Back