Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Yea feel much more relaxed ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

...oh I like the night time thinking thing :p, that's a great perspective you have there Vonnie ! Are you using the VGB Lite app still, the hypno before bed ? I think I need to start using it again :D. What did u get up to today then ? xx

...oh I like the night time thinking thing :p, that's a great perspective you have there Vonnie ! Are you using the VGB Lite app still, the hypno before bed ? I think I need to start using it again :D. What did u get up to today then ? xx

Yea I'm gonna try my best not to get to hung up and stressy,
No not listened to it for a while , il have to start again too , it did help ,
Not done a lot really , bought some fruit to take back with me for my lunch tomorrow,
How wax your day ?

Yea I'm gonna try my best not to get to hung up and stressy,
No not listened to it for a while , il have to start again too , it did help ,
Not done a lot really , bought some fruit to take back with me for my lunch tomorrow,
How wax your day ?

You did night time thinking, I did day time thinking :D lol, I have made a promise to myself that this will be my last week off plan. I've said to Helen I will join her and some of the other girls next week on the Salad Challenge, it is the last week then I will be closing that thread and the new Soup Challenge one will be up which I am also doing. A lot of people have signed up for that one, week 1 will be very busy, but I'm excited and looking forward to it :p. There is pressure on me though to get it up and running in time, I am still working onit in the background but hope to have it done in time ;) xx

Hi Sheila , today's been ok , food been good , unsure what to have for yea , I'm starving

I did us a corned beef hash I stood cooking all morning and my back was killing :-(

What about a jacket spud, or omelette for something quick? or a mini fry up? xx

Hiya ,
Today's been ok, on way home now, :)
Feeling starving tho, not sure what to have for tea

Ham Salad ? :D xx

Going to log off early tonight hun, got my sis coming around for tea :), I'm off to my aunts tomorrow and staying over then will be going to group from hers for my weigh in. I will be back Thursday afternoon with my results. Hope to catch up with you then lovely. Take care ;).

Kay xx

Back