Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I checked the tv guide, its a repeat, new series hasn't started yet xx

Oh is it , il still watch it lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had infills done, I had acrylics put on 3 weeks ago , there just plain French , might get nail art done next time,

Oh wow that sounds really nice. Do they not get in the way at work hun ? xx

Oh wow that sounds really nice. Do they not get in the way at work hun ? xx

No they've been ok, I don't have them really long tho, the only reason I decided to have them is the alarm at work is a fob control , the other store was a key pad so that was tricky coz the tips could sometimes catch the key above, so I stopped having them

No they've been ok, I don't have them really long tho, the only reason I decided to have them is the alarm at work is a fob control , the other store was a key pad so that was tricky coz the tips could sometimes catch the key above, so I stopped having them

Bit of glamour is always good :p, bet you Chan likes them ;) xx

Oh he does ;)
He's fond of a back tickle lol

hehe :giggle: yeh ok spare me the details ...shouldn't he be scared of your nails more like :D espesh when your on TOTM lol xx

Lol
Maybe

Have you had any more Godzilla moments or is Chan having a lucky month ? :D (I'm just kidding lol) xx

Have you had any more Godzilla moments or is Chan having a lucky month ? :D (I'm just kidding lol) xx

Ha ha no he can breath this month , it actually came Tuesday morning a few days early but all last week I was ok , so he's just had to put up with me moaning about the cramps , at least he's safe for the next 2 weeks while I'm here , lol

Ha ha no he can breath this month , it actually came Tuesday morning a few days early but all last week I was ok , so he's just had to put up with me moaning about the cramps , at least he's safe for the next 2 weeks while I'm here , lol

Ah bet he's looking forward to seeing you again :). Glad you got your TOTM out the way, at least you wont have pesky cramps bothering you when your on your hols. Going back to the water - I'm doing ok but I need to get out of the habit of drinking coffee because it dehydrates me :rolleyes: xx

Ah bet he's looking forward to seeing you again :). Glad you got your TOTM out the way, at least you wont have pesky cramps bothering you when your on your hols. Going back to the water - I'm doing ok but I need to get out of the habit of drinking coffee because it dehydrates me :rolleyes: xx

Yea I need to up the water too, I've been making a bottle of NAS squash to work but need to do better ,

Just popping off to make a milky drink before bed , just really fancy one and hopefully will help me sleep x

Think I'm going to have an early night hun. Hope to catch up with you tomorrow sis, its been lovely talking to you this evening after such a long time. Hope you have a fab day tomorrow. Night night :):).

Kay xx

Think I'm going to have an early night hun. Hope to catch up with you tomorrow sis, its been lovely talking to you this evening after such a long time. Hope you have a fab day tomorrow. Night night :):). Kay xx

Ok Hun , last day at work for me tomorrow, chan wanted me to come after work tomorrow but I can't with having the Drs on Monday , but the week I'm back at work I've taken the Sunday and Monday as my days off so it gives me 2 extra days here and I don't start till 1.30 on the Tuesday so I can stay till Tuesday morning , as long as I remember to bring my uniform with me :)

Ok Hun , last day at work for me tomorrow, chan wanted me to come after work tomorrow but I can't with having the Drs on Monday , but the week I'm back at work I've taken the Sunday and Monday as my days off so it gives me 2 extra days here and I don't start till 1.30 on the Tuesday so I can stay till Tuesday morning , as long as I remember to bring my uniform with me :)

Will you be on tomorrow night ? xx

Back