Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D x What have you done with your avatar pic ? :giggle: That pic was a joke between us you silly moo. I miss Super Vonic, the bunny votes she goes back ! :p hehe Love ya ! I sent you a pm hun. Kay xx :bighug:

Ha ha lol
I know but that's how I felt in my jeans , everything was hanging over soooooo much it made me think of the piccy lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like supervonic too , I've got it as my lock screen so she's there everytime I use my phone :)

I like supervonic too , I've got it as my lock screen so she's there everytime I use my phone :)

Well I prefer the cute teddy that had the cake in its lap, the one Chan sent you :D, you look nothing like this pic you twat :p. Yeh ok keep it then :rolleyes: but I refuse to believe you look anything like that ;). I've sent Bev a pm, so happy she got her 8, your turn now misses ! :D xx

Well I prefer the cute teddy that had the cake in its lap, the one Chan sent you :D, you look nothing like this pics you twat :p. Yeh ok keep it there :rolleyes: but I refuse to believe you look anything like that ;). I've sent Bev a pm, so happy she got her 8, your turn now misses ! :D xx

Lol, your right I don't look like this I'm blonde ;)

I know so pleased for Bev , she is amazing

Lol, your right I don't look like this I'm blonde ;)

I know so pleased for Bev , she is amazing

So are you, I think a kick up the bum might not sort you out, make be a firework or rocket up the bum to launch you back into super vonic mode ! :D hehe xx

Yes a strong kick up the bum is definetly needed, might even request Sheila's jaw wiring service lol

Yes il get my head back in the game , I always do eventually ,
I just hate how it takes so long for me to get back on it, and when I fall off plan why can't I control myself , the old me and eating habits come to the surface , it's never just one bar of chocolate , one bag of crisps ,

I've taken Sunday and Monday as days off so return on Tuesday but coz I'm working a long day Friday 7.45 to 7pm I can do 1/2 day Tuesday , better for leaving here Tuesday morning,

Then I won't be off till the following week Wednesday , Thursday ,
So il be able to get into a better routine ,

Tuesday 1.30 / 5.30,
So not too bac

Oh that's good I can still chat with you till Tuesday :). I'm going to log off now hun, need to take some rest and get something to eat. I will try and come on tonight before x factor :D. Love ya, hope to catch up soon.

Kay xx

Oh that's good I can still chat with you till Tuesday :). I'm going to log off now hun, need to take some rest and get something to eat. I will try and come on tonight before x factor :D. Love ya, hope to catch up soon. Kay xx

Ok sis,
You take care , if you get bk on great if not il catch you one way or another soon ;)
Xxxxxxxxx

I've decided I'm. Going to go with the flow while on hol,
Supervonic will return on Tuesday :)

So I'm going to go and have a look round the shops , but I'm thinking I only need milk and bread ,I might just go corner shop if I venture further il buy sh!t I don't need ,

Hi Von how ya doing hun? I know where your coming from with the slipping back to old ways. Ive not had my head in the zone properly for over a month now, I need to get back on track as ive not dared weigh cos I know ive gained at least 4lbs looking at my scales this morning. My meals are fine its the rubbish in between thats getting to me.

Arghhh we can do it Von!! xx

Back