Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Is it Monday you go to work , if your feeling well enough tho

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Guess what you know I told you I will go over my diary and look at my stats right from the beginning like you did, well I did today and I'm not happy :(, I'm going to post them now, tell me what u think , and be honest ok ...............

Guess what you know I told you I will go over my diary and look at my stats right from the beginning like you did, well I did today and I'm not happy :(, I'm going to post them now, tell me what u think , and be honest ok ...............

I bet there similar to mine

Is it Monday you go to work , if your feeling well enough tho

Yep I'm trying to stay calm and not think about it, otherwise I end up working myself up and getting anxiety :sigh: xx

We need to believe in ourselves again,
We know we can do it but we've lost our spark

Started SW journey on 1st Jan 2013 at 16st 1lb -

- Feb 2013 - 1 stone award

- April 2013 - 2 stone award

- October 2013 - 3 stone award

- April 2014 - 4 stone award

- July 2014 - 5 stone award

- August 2014 - 2lbs away from 5.5 stone award

- September 2014 - LOST THE PLOT ! :eek: Back at 4 stone loss :cry:.

I got my 4 stone back in April this year which means I've wasted the last 6 months ! :(:(

and now October 2014, still struggling !

I had 7 stone to lose from the start of my journey to target I should have got to target many many moons ago, I've wasted so much time. I know I had my back problems and operation, but still Von :mad: xx

Von I think I'm going to be more realistic with my end of year target now and change it on the challenge. That way if I achieve it I can always increase it if I need to, not fail by keeping it too high. I have to factor in a new job too and my health. I wanted 2 stone but I think I will go for 1 stone by xmas xx

Started SW journey on 1st Jan 2013 at 16st 1lb - - Feb 2013 - 1 stone award - April 2013 - 2 stone award - October 2013 - 3 stone award - April 2014 - 4 stone award - July 2014 - 5 stone award - August 2014 - 2lbs away from 5.5 stone award - September 2014 - LOST THE PLOT ! :eek: Back at 4 stone loss :cry:. I got my 4 stone back in April this year which means I've wasted the last 6 months ! :(:( and now October 2014, still struggling ! I had 7 stone to lose from the start of my journey to target I should have got to target many many moons ago, I've wasted so much time. I know I had my back problems and operation, but still Von :mad: xx

Well babes I started in 2000,
I should be skeletal by now ,
No seriously how much time have I wasted ,

But what we've done we can't alter we can only pick ourselves up and carry on,

We will get there , we both want it otherwise we wouldn't keep trying xx

Von I think I'm going to be more realistic with my end of year target now and change it on the challenge. That way if I achieve it I can always increase it if I need to, not fail by keeping it too high. I have to factor in a new job too and my health. I wanted 2 stone but I think I will go for 1 stone by xmas xx

Yes that sounds good , I think we do set our marks too high sometimes and it plays with our heads

Yes that sounds good , I think we do set our marks too high sometimes and it plays with our heads

You have another 4 stone to target, do you feel you will achieve it by next year hun ? xx

You gonna change yours too sis ? xx

When I started in 2000 I was 21st 9lb,
I would love to be between 9.7 to 10st,
That's what keeps coming up as my healthy weight ,
That's potentially almost 13st total loss

You have another 4 stone to target, do you feel you will achieve it by next year hun ? xx

I really want to , but to be honest what's gonna make next year any different,

I shouldn't sound negative il never do it with that mind set ,

I need to think possitive

Well babes I started in 2000,
I should be skeletal by now ,
No seriously how much time have I wasted ,

But what we've done we can't alter we can only pick ourselves up and carry on,

We will get there , we both want it otherwise we wouldn't keep trying xx

From what I remember from earlier in the year, a lot of your motivation came from wanting to return to work a lot slimmer than you were when you left. You wanted them to see you a lot different, even after your op you had a few weeks at home before work and wanted to get down to your smallest. Do you feel now that you are at work and they have all seen you, you've become quite comfortable or complacent ? xx

When I started in 2000 I was 21st 9lb,
I would love to be between 9.7 to 10st,
That's what keeps coming up as my healthy weight ,
That's potentially almost 13st total loss

It is achievable Von, you can do it sis :D xx

I really want to , but to be honest what's gonna make next year any different,

I shouldn't sound negative il never do it with that mind set ,

I need to think possitive

When is marriage on the cards for you and Chan ? :D Maybe a wedding dress will give you the extra motivation lovely xx

From what I remember from earlier in the year, a lot of your motivation came from wanting to return to work a lot slimmer than you were when you left. You wanted them to see you a lot different, even after your op you had a few weeks at home before work and wanted to get down to your smallest. Do you feel now that you are at work and they have all seen you, you've become quite comfortable or complacent ? xx

Yes possibly , I did want to return to work looking slimmer,
A few had said I'd lost weight and some customers have too, but yes it's like well this is me take it or leave it,
But deep down I'm not happy kay ,
I want to lose more

Back