Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

It's a good job you turn around and go back or you'd be a long way from home this week! Great Body Magic and well done on all the fruit and veg xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ha ha , I'd be lost I don't have an inbuilt sat nav,
I'm useless finding my way around ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha , I'd be lost I don't have an inbuilt sat nav,
I'm useless finding my way around ,

Chuckling at that. But honestly, six miles is really good, especially as you often walk a lot at work too.
Does it help keep your eating on track too? It would me I think, thinking I'd not want to waste the exercise by over eating. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Chuckling at that. But honestly, six miles is really good, especially as you often walk a lot at work too. Does it help keep your eating on track too? It would me I think, thinking I'd not want to waste the exercise by over eating. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning linda,
Yes it does make me want to stick to plan , and so far yesterday I did,
Enjoy your baby cuddles :)

Hello ,
Just want to say I've done well again today , yesterday was Almost a disaster I nearly had choccy biscuits , I think coz I've done rubbish for almost a month it's habit to just have stuff , I was reaching for the biccys when I realised what I was doing and stopped myself , phew ,
Anyway today I've had fruit for Breakie and ham salad for tea , and I've had a fresh pineapple :) was lovely ,

Well done on stopping before the biscuits got into your mouth Von! :)

I don't mean to be critical, maybe you just don't say exactly what you have but is that ALL you've eaten today? I only ask because if I was only having fruit, ham salad and pineapple, I'd be starving and I know after a couple of days, I'd be reaching for something synful. On an on plan, average day, do you not use any of your syns? :eek:

I have to plan in regular snacks and fill myself up on extra superfree on my plates and for snacks.... if my mouth thinks not much is going in to it, it tells my brain to rebel! :rolleyes:

Well done on stopping before the biscuits got into your mouth Von! :) I don't mean to be critical, maybe you just don't say exactly what you have but is that ALL you've eaten today? I only ask because if I was only having fruit, ham salad and pineapple, I'd be starving and I know after a couple of days, I'd be reaching for something synful. On an on plan, average day, do you not use any of your syns? :eek: I have to plan in regular snacks and fill myself up on extra superfree on my plates and for snacks.... if my mouth thinks not much is going in to it, it tells my brain to rebel! :rolleyes:

Yeh today that's pretty much all I've had , if I'm on plan I don't really have SYNS , I find I struggle to stop and it can throw me off again, I know I have to learn that moderation is the key but it's a case of if I have it I want more ,

Gosh, you're stronger willed than I am hunni! I need 'some' little extras to keep it interesting, otherwise after a few days I'd fall off plan with a thump. ;)

Hope you have a good day again today Von. Is your knee still a bit better after the injection? You certainly seem to have been walking a lot! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Gosh, you're stronger willed than I am hunni! I need 'some' little extras to keep it interesting, otherwise after a few days I'd fall off plan with a thump. ;) Hope you have a good day again today Von. Is your knee still a bit better after the injection? You certainly seem to have been walking a lot! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Today's going well so far :)

Yes knee is a lot better im still having to take painkillers but can go longer between doses , before I was counting down 4 hours till I could take the next lot ,

That's great Von, worth having then. Glad to say mine seems to be calming down again, thank goodness. X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Glad yours is calming down Linda,
I've been reading your diary and seen you've been having a rough few days / nights x

Hi Von hope you're well. Your after work walks sound nice! X

Hi Rosie ,
I've been on days off yesterday and today , back at work tomorrow and the plan is to go walking again tomorrow night ,
Hope your well Hun xx

Hi Rosie ,
I've been on days off yesterday and today , back at work tomorrow and the plan is to go walking again tomorrow night ,
Hope your well Hun xx

You sound focused at the mo, salads and not as part of a challenge impresses me haha
What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm ok thank you. Think I've a bit of a bug going on- hot and cold/clammy- but managing :) x

Well I'm falling asleep watching TV so think the best place for me is bed ,
I'm back at work tomorrow working till 7,
Then I'm planning to go for a walk :)

Night night xxxxx

You sound focused at the mo, salads and not as part of a challenge impresses me haha What do you do, if you don't mind me asking? I'm ok thank you. Think I've a bit of a bug going on- hot and cold/clammy- but managing :) x

Ha ha
I do enjoy salads :)
Yes it's going ok at the moment , I really had to get focused again Rosie all my clothes are getting tight and I'm feeling so uncomfortable,

No I don't mind you asking at all , I'm a retail manager ,

Ha ha
I do enjoy salads :)
Yes it's going ok at the moment , I really had to get focused again Rosie all my clothes are getting tight and I'm feeling so uncomfortable,

No I don't mind you asking at all , I'm a retail manager ,

I quite enjoy a salad in summer but am in full winter mode now (though its horribly warm tonight!).
Oh I know that feeling so well Von :-( but you are back in the game now! keep taking it a day at a time, you're doing great! This time last year I was so desperate, I'd been trying all sorts to lose weight. Thank god I found sw!
Ooh retail manager- I always think of retail as very glamorous! Then again anything is glamorous in comparison to being a student and mucking animals out haha
Night night xx

Back