Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

We ate in manchester ,
we went Iranian restaurant was very tasty but definetly not on plan

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are in manchester , we went Iranian restaurant was very tasty but definetly not on plan

Morning Von. Nice to have a meal out together but shame about the shopping, if you were looking forward to it. Will you get another chance today or is Chan back to work? Xx

Morning Von. Nice to have a meal out together but shame about the shopping, if you were looking forward to it. Will you get another chance today or is Chan back to work? Xx

Hi Linda it was lovely , chan off today too :)
We are going out not too sure what the plan is , I'm just getting ready , chan had to nip to a mates so just waiting for him to ring to say he outside waiting ,

Hi Linda it was lovely , chan off today too :)
We are going out not too sure what the plan is , I'm just getting ready , chan had to nip to a mates so just waiting for him to ring to say he outside waiting ,

Ooh well hope you have a good day today then :)

I bought the SW mag last weekend not even opened it, il have to have a read tomorrow when chan back at work

My lip is so dry and tight blooming cold sores , I hate them !
I kept putting the cream on although I didn't catch it at the tingling stage , that always seems to happen during the night , so it did firm blisters but not as bad as in the past , not its at the dry scab stage ,lovley , that splits and bleeds all the time, been putting Vaseline on it and I've also put tea tree oil on it , just wish it would go but they take their time , :(

Hope your cold sore is a bit better. Have a lovely day today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Agree they're horrid, I've not had one for ages. Now I've said that I'll prob get one. Hope it soon goes, I find the aloe Vera Vaseline helps xx

I know it's typical , that usually happens to me as soon as I say I've not had one , among one comes

I had a terrible time with cold sores when I was at Uni- I don't think stress helped but I got 'hooked' on chap sticks and zovirax- there's loads on the Internet about the 'conspiracy' of these things! Some even dry your lips out to make you use more product. Safest thing is Vaseline . Hope it heals soon! X

Yes I put Zovirax on at first , yes I'm just putting Vaseline on now,

Been Trafford centre , Chan bought me a handbag for my birthday ,

:553: 25th Nov :553: :D:D:D ... I haven't forgotten, no no I haven't :p:p:p .

LOVE YA SIS !!:bighug: xxx

Back