Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Night hun. Morning hun
Well done on your fab loss this week, you're doing great on all this busy-ness at work. Hope your knee is holding up though. Xx

Night hun. Morning hun Well done on your fab loss this week, you're doing great on all this busy-ness at work. Hope your knee is holding up though. Xx

Hi Linda,
I'm relying on my painkillers but getting through ok ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just a quick hello before I leave for work ,
Sorry not getting time to visit all diaries but hope your all ok and sending hugs xxx
Catch you all soon hopefully take care xxxx

Evening Von busy busy bee - hope your keeping well despite working crazy hours xx

Hi Sheila ,
Yes I'm ok hun, just not getting time to come on as much ,
Work is crazy busy but it's all good xxx
Hope your well hun
Xx

Eventually made a start on Christmas shopping , wow it's a cold one today , the sea looked wild ,
Popped into Starbucks purely medicinal lol I had a blueberry muffin and a gingerbread latte , warmed me up nicely ,
Back home now gonna get my pj's on and get snugly and warm :)

Eventually made a start on Christmas shopping , wow it's a cold one today , the sea looked wild ,
Popped into Starbucks purely medicinal lol I had a blueberry muffin and a gingerbread latte , warmed me up nicely ,
Back home now gonna get my pj's on and get snugly and warm :)

Sounds lovely. Xx

hope you are well von, are you in the xmas spirit yet? xx:109:

Lol
I'm good thanks
Yea feeling like im getting in the spirit now that I've made a start on xmas shopping , I've not had time to put the tree up yet so Bruv in law went in the attic for the decs last night so will be doing that soon, maybe not tonight as working late so possibly tomorrow night :)

it will all come together, hope work isn't too manic for you xx

It's certainly taken off this week , but I quite enjoy the buzz, although we do tend to get the brunt of customers anger and frustration , they seem to think they can shout at us or talk to us like sh!t and it's ok , wen it not x

Back