Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Back to work tomorrow making the most of my last day , not been walking but maybe go later , just relaxing

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Work was ok, going to the gym tomorrow after work, food still off plan slightly need to get back on track

Hi chick, I'm ok had good Christmas but been sooo of plan for ages , I've been reading your diary but not posted coz been doing so rubbish, wishing you health and happiness for 2013, and il be on yet another restart :) x

Well diary sorry to of deserted you wi today shows a stone on since beginning of November not happy but to be honest was expecting more coz in the past it's gone on much quicker , so I want to lose 14 ib by 14 November , then another 2 stone as an interim target

Well diary sorry to of deserted you wi today shows a stone on since beginning of November not happy but to be honest was expecting more coz in the past it's gone on much quicker , so I want to lose 14 ib by 14 November , then another 2 stone as an interim target

Happy New Year Yvonne. Good to see you back. :D

Still playing at it can't get my head focused , hope by Monday il be in the zone ,

Break time at work having a banana and herbal tea, trying to remember to keep drinking water again , got out the habit like everything else,
But feeling ok bout things today brought my gym gear to work so the plan is to go on the way home for an hour , :)

Woke feeling ready to tackle this once and for all,

Yeah. :D

Break time at work having a banana and herbal tea, trying to remember to keep drinking water again , got out the habit like everything else,
But feeling ok bout things today brought my gym gear to work so the plan is to go on the way home for an hour , :)

Looking good. Lovely to see you so positive. :D

Back