Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

I managed a whole day, I almost had a choc bikkie coz they were there out if habit but then I realised I was on plan and doing ok, we'll I'm safely tucked up in bed now away from all temptation , alarm set for 4.45 yayyy don't u just love it , night night diary xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It sure did , and even tho my alarm went off at 4.45 and done an 11 hour shift I still went to the gym on the way home , grins like a Cheshire Cat hee hee ,

Ooh what a day went for a walk this morning with my sister around stanly park all was going well fed the swans , ducks , then was going to the cafe for a tea to warm up a. bit,
Black ice outside cafe my poor sister slipped both feet completely went out in front of her went flat on her back and her head banged the floor , it was horrible , a man walking his dog came to help asking if we needed transport home he would give us a lift he said it looked a really nasty fall, she said she was ok we went for a tea she was shaking like mad , as the days gone on she starting to get aches and pains ,

Dispite the drama in the park , I had a good day stayed on plan , even tho it's only been 3 days I feel a lot better not as bloated ,

Ahh thanks jen, she says her backs hurting a bit but she's ok otherwise , xx
Well im off to bed having to work tomorrow , it was a day off but short staff due to illness so I'm now working a 6 day week, and that means working the next 7 days till my next day off , oh well ,
Night night diary xx

Morning everyone, thanks em I definetly feel proud of myself it just seems to of clicked again wish it would of clicked a stone or so back but hey least it has now,

Ooh it's freezing this morning we had snow but not to the extent it forecast , I don't want snow and ice I panic about falling and not being able to get up

Back