Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

It sure did , and even tho my alarm went off at 4.45 and done an 11 hour shift I still went to the gym on the way home , grins like a Cheshire Cat hee hee ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Not sure if Cheshire Cat is the right character??? MAD hatter may be a better fit.

Only kidding hun. I'm so pleased it has clicked for you. I just knew it would. Hope your sis is OK and hope you survive the weather and the extended working week. :D

Not sure if Cheshire Cat is the right character??? MAD hatter may be a better fit.

Only kidding hun. I'm so pleased it has clicked for you. I just knew it would. Hope your sis is OK and hope you survive the weather and the extended working week. :D

Lol patsy you could be right ,
Sis doing ok ,
Weather, well on and off snow,
Hope all ok with you sweetie xx

Been busy not had time to post , just a quick update all going brilliant a week completed , yayyyyy xx

I am freezing , work is so cold , but on plus side here's to another 100% week, il wi on Thursday as having to work Wednesday , I'm hoping I get a good result ,

Having good day brought plenty of fruit to work had 2 bananas 2 oranges and having 2nd apple now, home made veg soup for tea and really looking forward to it , bought the Special K cracker crisps I'm estimating them as 5 Syns so been having them in evening watching tv wiv a cuppa,

Na almost gone in Blackpool , don't know about at home tho, don't think it will be too bad ,

I twisted my knee going up stairs at work it's very sore at the back of my knee causing me to limp, hope after resting it tonight it will be easer tomorrow

Totm has come aswel feeling pretty sh!!!ty, I was going to hav a bag of onion ring crisps to make me feel better , but I thought to myself how is that gonna make me feel better dont do it,
I haven't opened them I'm proud of myself coz two weeks ago they would of been history along with anything else I could get my hands on , I don't know how wi on Thursday will be I feel really bloated , I don't know wether to wi and then focus on next week or not to wi and leave it another week, god it's all mind games isn't it, I should stop focusing on the scales and concentrate on how I feel and clothes getting looser , easier said than done tho , them bloody scales rule my life although I'm not a daily weigher ....yet, they are wot I focus on ,

Oh I'm going to bed getting depressed now. I hate being fat but it's only me can change things, I think I'm having a proper pmt strop wiv myself , or the pain killers I've had for my knee are sending me a bit loopy,
Good night diary please please let me wake up slim x

Back