Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Just leaving for work , knee still painful and still limping slightly, it hurts to sit down and getting up again , having to bend it and them pushing through it to stand up hurts, dosed up on painkillers and anti inflametry

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw hun :bighug: sorry I've not been around when you've obviously been suffering. Hope the knee gets better ASAP. And the pmt/loopyness goes soon too, even if I think it would have been funny to keep you posting as you lost the plot :sign0151:. Look after yourself and try not to obsess about the scales. Maybe do your measurements and focus on them changing rather than a fickle number on a dial. :D

Aw no :-( hope you managed to get a good rest today xx

Not today had a stocktake to do do up and down ladders quite a lot , it hurts to crouch down or to kneel down , Im in bed now wiv a hot water bottle on my knee

Thanks Em,

Had a lovely fruit salad for lunch and got spag Bol for tea yum yum,
It's snowing again quite bad ,
My knee feels a bit better it just hurts to crouch down or kneel down but at least walking seems ok now and not limping ,

Still going 100%, had huge fruit salad for lunch , ham salad for tea them muller yog, packet of velvet crunch crisps , in bed now wiv a cuppa feeling quite tired ,

Another good day feeling very tired so going hav bath and watch a bit of tele in bed ....zzzzz

Back