Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Eaten loads if super free today had huge fruit salad for lunch , apple , orange 2 types of melon , blueberries and blackberries,
Drank 2 litres water
Had homemade soup for tea was lovely and then another bowl of fruit salad,
I really hope I have a good result at wi tomorrow,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got my reward lost 7 lb, good ol super speed food, need 1 lb next week to get a stone off , well wot I mean is to get that stone off AGAIN, then I can tackle the other stone to get to where I was 12 months ago and then carry on losing the weight I was battling with 12 months ago to eventually reach target,
I'm gonna cut that ruddy string to that yo-yo I'm attached to once and for all , it's making me dizzy, xx

I got my reward lost 7 lb, good ol super speed food, need 1 lb next week to get a stone off , well wot I mean is to get that stone off AGAIN, then I can tackle the other stone to get to where I was 12 months ago and then carry on losing the weight I was battling with 12 months ago to eventually reach target,
I'm gonna cut that ruddy string to that yo-yo I'm attached to once and for all , it's making me dizzy, xx

Yeah well done on the fab loss. Reeeesult. :D

Not been able to access minis all yesterday kept showing an error was panicking I'd lost it, just thought I'd give it a try and yayyyy your all here xxx

Day started ok I've still been 100% but went to hair dressers for a cut and colour really looking forward to a bit of pampering to be told there's been a mix up and I'm not booked in and their fully booked , I'm not happy I know it only a hair appointment but I could cry , my first thought wen I got back was I'm having a coffee and what ever I can lay my hands on to eat , chocolate crisps cake whatever there is , ,,,,,,,
BUT I haven't its not going to magically get me an appointment get my colour done so no I haven't had anything , I'm proud of myself coz boy usually I would be through the fridge like the Tasmanian devil,

Sat night kinda did get the better of me I didn't go totally off plan like I normally would but had some bread and a packet if velvet crunch crisps , I know it's within my Syns but I wasn't hungry that's wot annoyed me , I'm not expecting a loss on Thursday I feel bloated but il try my best from now till then to see if I can redeem anything x

Did hour at gym, the plan is to go again tomorrow and Wednesday ,
Food today was nutri grain breakfast biscuits
Huge fruit salad for lunch comprising selection of different melons , orange, apple, blueberries, blackberries , pineapple and kiwi was lush, tea was left over turkey and veg from yesterday yum yum , had a banana and muller yog after ,

100% day planed motivation is still high after Saturday me letting it get to me so much I thought I would struggle to keep it up , but feeling good today ,
Another huge fruit salad for lunch and tea is prawn salad , got an apple and orange wiv me for my break, I'm trying not to use too many Syns to maybe still get a loss on Thursday , I need 1lb to get a stone of regain off , fingers crossed

Change of menu tonight was home made veg soup needed something warm,
Oh I wasn't al that active at the gym I didn't want to be too late home so did half hour on the bike then some weights for leg muscles was going to go on treadmill but they were all taken do that made my decision to leave ,

Back