Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Im home , work was ok,

Days off now not back till Saturday yayyyyyy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've gone to bed I'm feeling like I want to nibble and I'm not hungry so I taking temptation away, I wi tomorrow and nervous

I lost 5lb, so that's 1stone 4lb back off , working hard to get as close to a 3lb loss next week to get my 1 1/2 stone back off, yep I'm happy xxx

I've gone to bed I'm feeling like I want to nibble and I'm not hungry so I taking temptation away, I wi tomorrow and nervous

Great way to avoid temptation. :D Love it.

I lost 5lb, so that's 1stone 4lb back off , working hard to get as close to a 3lb loss next week to get my 1 1/2 stone back off, yep I'm happy xxx

5lbs is fab hun soooooooo well done. And near to your stone and a half too. WTG. :D

Well done on such a great loss! Sounds like the gym work paid off :) I agree with the earlier comment though- don't limit your syns too much or it'll CAUSE binging!
If I feel snacky when I'm not hungry I cut up a carrot or eat something time consuming like lychees (have to peel each one! So yummy though). When I want a treat I have milk choc buttons as the small packs are 4 syns and if you eat them one at a time they last quite a while :D

I need to be harsh wiv the Syns if I want a loss next Wednesday , had 2 days of being a bit lenient , regret it now but at the time was oh what the heck a sandwich is ok in the evening even tho had bread allowance earlier on, and a second yay no 3 rd pack of velvet crunch isn't too bad, oh well I did it leave it in the past ,

I'm more in control today , not had any bread thought I'd give it a miss after past 2 days, I've had huge fruit salad for lunch and had chicken curry and rice for tea wiv some more fruit salad and muller yogurt , also had an alpen light bar and just had packet of velvet crunch and I'm satisfied tonight , no demon shouting at me to eat eat eat

On way to work feeling in the zone , I'm so glad the 2 days not really on plan haven't ruined the rest of the week , in the past that's what happened a treat day became a treat couple of weeks if not more x

100% day planned today , star week due so I am feeling very sluggish and bloated not sure how it will go on wi Wednesday

100% day going well, had huge fruit salad for lunch , also had an apple , having hot pot for tea hum hum looking forward to it,
Yesterday and today I've been craving celery and carrots not my usual crave foods mmmmm oh well il have to buy some I'm really wanting it,

Back