Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Hi Von, hope you don't mind, but saw your link on Emma's diary and thought I would subscribe. You have lost an awesome amount of weight, well done.

Hi Von No butterflies or tears I hope, you are in good hands your sister is making sure of it. I wish you all the best my lovely come back soon. lots of love and hugs. xxxx

Had both earlier , but ATM feeing quite calm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Von, hope you don't mind, but saw your link on Emma's diary and thought I would subscribe. You have lost an awesome amount of weight, well done.

Don't mind at all Hun,
Your very welcome xx
Thankyou ,

Ok I've come to bed going to have a bath in a while then hopefully get to sleep xxx

Ok I've come to bed going to have a bath in a while then hopefully get to sleep xxx

Ok Vonnie hope you get a good nights sleep, will I get to speak to u in the morning before u leave ? xx

Yea il defiantly be on in the morning

okie tokie will defo be on then to catch u hun :) sleep well xx

I'm going for my bath, night night everyone, catch you all tomorrow

Cry

Night night Von - sleep well hunni. Wishing you the best of luck for you Op as I wont get on here until tomorrow night xxxx ((hugs)) and hurry back

Well done on the 3lb loss! If i actually liked salad I would do the challenge with you as it obviously works!

Best of luck for the op :)

X

Night night hun..... Good luck for weigh in and hope all goes well with your op xxx
Thanks Kathryn , I wi today and I was 1lb away from my 8st, so I'm gonna try tomorrow and see if I can hit it , :)

Well done on the 3lb loss! If i actually liked salad I would do the challenge with you as it obviously works! Best of luck for the op :) X

Oh don't you do salads Hun, we also do a soup one, your welcome to join if that's any better, don't know when it will be next tho,
Thanks for you kind thoughts xxxx

Back