Born obese , Tomorrow is my New Dawn

Maybe I'm going to sound wrong for saying this but maybe just have a treat, use some syns and draw a new line tomorrow once it is out of your system. Always here just a pm away xx

That's what is I'm my mind tbh , just to have it get it out of my system and move on ,
Maybe wi tomorrow then I've got 2 weeks before I'm back at work unless they tell me to take the hols I've missed then it will be 4 weeks,
But I either way I want to be as close to if not same as my pre op weight,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still bit under the weather but ok, think something is going round as oh has been off work yesterday and today, thanks for asking, how are you other than totm pains. Maybe just get it out the system, weigh tomorrow and draw a line, maybe some variety in your food maybe your bored of eating the same stuff all the time xx

So I've been thinking my pre op weight was 13.8 I then lost a further 3lb on the salad challenge , taking me to 13.5,
If I could get to 13.7 before restarting work I would be thrilled but seeing as I weighed 13.11 a couple of mornings ago I know I'm going to be closer to the 14's if not in them , so I'm looking at having to lose 7lb at least,

If I've got a month I could possibly achieve that ,

Still bit under the weather but ok, think something is going round as oh has been off work yesterday and today, thanks for asking, how are you other than totm pains. Maybe just get it out the system, weigh tomorrow and draw a line, maybe some variety in your food maybe your bored of eating the same stuff all the time xx

Oh no it sounds like you've picked up a virus hope your both better soon,

Yea I think I will get it out of my system and definitely going to wi tomorrow draw that line as re focus , I've can't afford wi waste any more time ,

I do tent to stick to the same food and I think I am getting bored

Lol
She's staring at me every post I can't let her down

You never let anyone down we all have our tough days. I had crispy duck in pancakes as oh brought it from reduced to clear 60p instead of 6.00. So felt bad wasting it plus it was within my points I'll have a snack when my shopping comes in a bit. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You never let anyone down we all have our tough days. I had crispy duck in pancakes as oh brought it from reduced to clear 60p instead of 6.00. So felt bad wasting it plus it was within my points I'll have a snack when my shopping comes in a bit. Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooh
That sounds nice ,
Bonus within points yayyyy x

It was nice. Still plenty of points to play with today. Just having a fruit tea. Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It sounds nice ,
Think I'm going to have my lunch feeling hungry ,
See ya later xxx

Oh Von... I just want to give you a great big hug!!! Totm is so hard.... I struggled last weekend with the cookie and crisps incident, and that even before the totm turned up!! Please don't be too hard on yourself... Sometimes it is just best to get it out your system (others may think differently), then it's out the way and done with.... Then draw that magic line and start afresh. You can do it super vonic!!! :)

Aww vonny sorry to hear you've been struggling today. Hope you feel better soon. If you need to then have a blow out n draw a line, but please if you do decide to do that then don't feel awful after. If you have a treat then enjoy it and move on. I'm sure you'll get back to your lowest weight by the time you're back at work xxx

Thanks Kathryn , Cheryl , Bev,
I haven't been out and got anything but that doesn't mean I won't , I've been in the phone for an hour , my colleague rang me saying I have a meeting at work re my return , I know this is precedure , which I'm find about but as I'm not at home I've rung my sister and she's read the letter to me , again I know the wordings if these letters but sisters in a right rant over it , as is starts saying about steps for my return to help but goes on to say any medical outcome that they deem me not capable of performing my duty can result in my termination , as I say I know these letters and how they word them but it's got me anxious , I also know I won't be offered my missed hols added into this time off as my area manager wants to work along side me when I return, so il be back 5 July,

I know you wanna loose what you have gained Hun but getting you better to go back to work is what is most important xx

Weight loss will prob kick in a bit faster once. I'm back , as il be on my feet walking round for 8 hours , working 9.5 hours a day in total ,

Back